~#1. Their Life~

It's a beautiful morning. A lady walks inside the room with a tray in her hands. She finds her husband still asleep. She shakes her head and looks at the wall clock.

"Viren, wake up please!!" she says as she settle the tray on the side table.

Viren turns in his sleep. She smiles and moves towards the other side of the bed and settles on it's edge. She ruffles his hair.

"Mr

"Mr. Malhotra, please wake up. Otherwise you will get late." she says.

He opens his eyes to look at her and pulls her by her hand. She falls over him.

" Ye kya kar rahe ho, Viren?? Chalo uth jao ab." she says.

"Let me romance with my wife

"Let me romance with my wife."  viren says as he trails his finger on her face.

His finger tickled her and she giggles. He smiles at her reaction, and trails his finger to her neck. She holds his hand to stop him.

"Stop there, Viren

"Stop there, Viren. Tumhe hamesha subah subah romance kyun sujhta hai? Come on, wake up. Coffee thandi ho jayegi tumhari." She says.

He sits up admiring his wife. She passes him the mug of coffee and noticed his stare on her. She raises her brows at him.

" kya dekh rahe ho? "  she asks.

Viren pulls her close to him by her hand and calls her name softly.