Chapter 18: Laughing

Demi's POV

Joe and I walk into his house holding hands, I was going to stay here tonight again. I wish I could never leave his side again. He had actually accepted me for who I am, and he wants to help me. And then there was the part where he actually said he had loved me. I was so happy then, I seriously felt that I was going to scream in joy. He loved me.

" Come on, lets go to my room. " He says smiling, the only sign that someone was home was music coming from upstairs. Its softer so Joe and I kind of give each other a look wondering what its all about. We walk up the steps and into his room, glancing down the hall to where the music is coming from. Nick's door is slightly ajar and its most likely coming from there. Joe then releases my hand walks towards the door then looking through the crack. His eyebrows rise and he starts to silently chuckle. He then starts to make kissing sounds through the door, and then thats when you hear " Joe get out of here!"

Joe then starts to run towards me laughing very hard, Nick then comes and sticks his head out the door and yells " Joe, what the h*ll! "

Nick then slams the door and Joe is still laughing hysterically. I just look at him in confusion wondering what the heck was going on. He see's my face and just starts walking into his room taking me with him.

" What was that all about? " I ask smiling because of his cute laugh, why was he so appealing with everything he did?

" You know that girl Selena? I'm not sure of her last name. " He asks now only smiling, I just nod knowing who he was talking about. Selena had served Nick and I at the diner a while back. 

" Well lets just say, they are getting pretty hot in there making out. " He says chuckling like a little kid.

" Ok, thats crazy. But do you realize you are just like little Frankie interrupting a moment? " I say smiling, he was just like Frankie then. 

" Yeah, but I interrupted in a funny way. " He says smiling sitting down next to me on his bed placing his hands around my waist bringing me into him. I snuggle into him putting my arms around him softly giggling. Nick was not going to be happy with Joe after.

" Why don't we have a little fun ourselves? " He says leaning down and kissing me on my neck making me lean my head back. I can feel the smile on his lips as I do so.

Selena's POV

" I'm sorry about my obnoxious brother. " says Nick with a frustrated look on his face, I just smile and take his hand which makes him grin. 

" It's ok, don't worry about it. " I say playing with his fingers, he looks over at me and then gives me a kiss. When he pulls away, he says " Well at least we are not a secret anymore."

" I do like that." I say smiling, for some reason he wanted to keep us a secret for a while. I'm happy we are exposed now, I can't wait to officially meet his family. We have been dating for almost a month by now, they should know about me. 

" Well what do you want to do now? " He says getting up pulling me with him in a gentle matter. He then embraces me making me hug him back.

" I don't know, when will your parents be home?" I ask wondering if he wanted me to stay a while longer.

" I'm not sure, but would you like to stay for dinner? " He asks smiling, I just nod in response because I was hoping he would ask. 

NIck's POV

I walk downstairs with Selena's hand in mine, I still loved the fact that I had a chance with her. She was beautiful, kind, funny, and sweet. I really like her. When we get downstairs, we hear laughing coming from the kitchen. We round the corner to the kitchen and see Joe and Demi trying to throw grapes into each other's mouths. They must be failing a lot since there's a bunch of grapes on the floor. I just chuckle as Selena and I try not to step on the grapes. 

" Hey guys. " Joe says finally catching one in his mouth that Demi tossed. He celebrates by throwing his hands in the air, everyone laughs at his enthusiasm. 

" So who is this? " He asks looking at Selena with a cheerful face, I just smile and put my arm around her. I hope he knows i'm going to get back at him later.

" This is my girlfriend Selena. " I say saying it for the first time ever, I look down at her and she is smiling like I said the best thing ever. 

" Well nice to meet you Selena. I'm Joe and this is my girlfriend Demi. " He says throwing another grape towards Demi who doesn't catch it. Demi then looks up from where the grape fell and says "Hello. " 

Selena then says " Hi" smiling greatly, she looked happy to meet my brother and his girlfriend. I take her hand and start to lead her to the couch in the kitchen so we can chill until my parents get home to meet her. I hope they like her.