Chapter-5: 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

Start from the beginning

"You said you won't let me fall" Taehyung reminds him and Jeongguk smiles.

"That I won't" the ravenette assures and before the other can reply - - a knock is heard on the door - - It's Yeonjun.

Taehyung's eyes turn wide as he covers his mouth. He doesn't want Yeonjun to find him with Jeongguk - - at this time of night - - definitely not.

" You should leave" Taehyung shrieks when the knocking turns wilder, Yeonjun has always been an impatient person.

Jeongguk seems to understand the situation and the mere thought of annoying Taehyung--- amuses him.

"No" Jeongguk replies with a smirk and Taehyung stares at him with a threatening gaze.

"What do you mean by no? Leave" Taehyung tries to push Jeongguk by his chest but the ravenette is quick to hold his hands and turn him around, pull him closer - - now Jeongguk has Taehyung's back pressing on his front - - a position which will definitely not look good if yeonjun catches them.

"What are you doing" Taehyung shrieks in surprise, tries to remove himself from the strong grip but Jeongguk pulls him more closer. His chin resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

" wouldn't it be fun if someone finds us - - - like this?" Jeongguk smugly grins and Taehyung feels his face heated.

"Jeongguk please leave" Taehyung pleads him and Jeongguk grins widely.

"Hyung open up, it's me" they can hear Yeonjun's voice and Taehyung sighs, inhales deeply and grabs Jeongguk's hand.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung whispers and before Jeongguk can process, Taehyung bites Jeongguk's hand which causes the ravenette to scream in surprise and pain both, well Jeongguk deserves this for now.

Jeongguk steps back, let go of Taehyung and holds his hand, shakes it for a bit.

"This is cannibalism Kim" Jeongguk glares at him and Taehyung seems to blink innocently which makes the ravenette to curse under his breath.

"Just hide under the table for now" Taehyung pushes Jeongguk but the other shakes his head, stubbornly.

"Why am I hiding? I did nothing wrong" Jeongguk reasons out and Taehyung agrees but Yeonjun doesn't waits for reasons - - he spreads everything without giving the person any chance.

"Yes but for now, please hide" Taehyung begs, Jeongguk sighs and bends down.

"You have darkened my night!" Taehyung groans as he walks towards the door.

Jeongguk peeks his head from the table and says

"Night are supposed to be dark" Jeongguk nervously comments and Taehyung grabs the vase, raises it up in air. Jeongguk's eyes widen and he puts his head back inside.

"No violence" Jeongguk sneers and Taehyung wants to run anywhere - - where Jeongguk is not.

Unlocking the door, Yeonjun dashes inside and looks around.

"Who were you talking with?" he asks, eyes of an detective and Taehyung gulps, nervously laughs.

"There was a cockroach" Taehyung replies and Jeongguk under the table scoffs.

Yeonjun sighs, he knows Taehyung can get rebellious when it comes on insects.

"Seokjin hyung was worried, it's late" Yeonjun scolds him and sometimes Taehyung wonders - - who is the elder among them.

"he sent you after me?" Taehyung asks in pure confusion and Yeonjun scratches his neck.

"I may have been out for too long and Hyung may have called me and scold me for being late and I may have come to you for - - - help?" Yeonjun gulps.