☆★Update #3★☆

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

Update #3

Hello, and good day to everybody!!!! Oh, should it be every'account'???

Anyway, I have been monitoring this award book for the third day since the Update #2 has been published, and I have noticed things....

There are new entries, but, it's taking on too slow, sooooo

I'm allowing you to give me more entries!!!

What I actually mean is, if you already entered a book here, then you can enter another one again!!! I can still accept first entries, and from now I will also accept 2-3 entries from one account!!! How's that amazing?! More opportunities craving for you!!!

Because if your one entry didn't win, then your other entries still can!!! So, big hope for you!!!

I knew this would happen, accepting more entries from a single account. This is what I actually meant from the ☆★Rules For Participants★☆ chapter. This is the emergency that I meant.

If you still are interested on entering more books, you are free to fly back into the Participant form and fill another one up!!! BUT, (I know people hate this part) your new entry must be in a different ship.

For example, you entered an Adrienette themed book, and you wanted to enter one more, then that "one more" should not be an Adrienette themed. The purpose is to fill up the other categories, look at them... So lonely. Especially the Any Other Ships category. 0 entries.

If you already got what I mean, then you guys are brilliant!!! Now, you may now go and fill up another form if you are interested!!!

Now, the second thing I noticed is that the other judges haven't started reviewing yet. Even though they're accepted early, they don't review early. Judges, remember the rullleeesssss.....

Because I won't think twice and immediately mention the judges who haven't submitted their reviews yet.

The third thing, the participants who already have assigned their entries to their judges, didn't follow their judges yet. Okay, there are few who already have followed them but there are still who haven't. And judges, please contact me if there's something wrong. This way, we can sort it out as soon as possible.

That's All.

Questions? Complaints? Suggestions? 》

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

2020 Miwriteculous Awards

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.