☆★Update #1★☆

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

Update #1

First thing...

Guys, thanks for participating in this awards, whether you are a participant, a judge, or both. I'm glad things are getting along as well.

However, I've been noticing a lot of people here who wanted to participate, but couldn't cooperate with the rules, I check every profile, reading list, message boards, books made by them, and their forms, so guys, to those who can just underestimate me, just-... Behave.

I'm saying the same thing to the planning-to-be judges. I had a hard time replying questions instead of replying acceptance. Why am I going to create the rules and beg you to cooperate if I'm not even serious with it?

I'm not being rude. I'm imploring you. Please, it's not that hard to cooperate. You cooperate, you get good responds. That's it.

Second...

I edit/update this award book every time there's changes, or announcements. So don't wait to be notified, feel free to roam around the book, because like I said, I edit this from time to time.

Third...

Don't be afraid to contact me on the comment section, or as a private message. If you guys, (Participant, Judge, or Both) have problems, complaints, or suggestions, I will make sure you have the good convenience.

Fourth...

We need more participants.

That's all FOR NOW. I will announce more in the future.

Questions? Complaints? Suggestions?

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

2020 Miwriteculous Awards

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.