☆★Rules for Participants★☆

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

Here are the rules for the PARTICIPANTS

Add this book on your Library and Reading List, so you can get updates.

♥ I will only accept one book from you, I can accept more in case of emergency.

♥ Make sure you fill up the form honestly, and completely.

You should follow your assigned judges, or else 5 points from your overall score will disappear.

♥ You should be online in Wattpad often, so you can't miss anything, and for easy communication.

No bribing/bullying/insulting/begging your judges. Or else you will be kicked out or be disqualified.

Your entry must be in ENGLISH.

♥ Your entry should have at least 3 chapters, what I mean is chapters not Author's Notes.

LGBTQ+ Entries aren't allowed.

♥ Give this book a shout-out on your message board.

♥ If you changed your username or/and title of your entry, PLEASE INFORM ME so I can make changes.

♥ The password will be your favorite protagonist from Miraculous, it could be a character with a good quality, she/he could be a main character or not, but not an evil character. The purpose is to make sure you read the rules.

That's all. Hope you cooperate with the rules.

Questions? Complaints? Suggestions? 》

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

2020 Miwriteculous Awards

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.