☆★Update #2★☆

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

Update #2

OMG GUYS!!! *half happy and half questionable tone*

The JUDGES had finally started and finished their job!!! THANKS FOR THE CONVENIENT RESPONDS!!!

The PARTICIPANTS-... *questionable tone* I've got a complaint from a judge that the author of the judge's assigned entry DIDN'T follow them. I'm thanking the judges who were really devoted to their temporary jobs and the news from them alarmed me.

Accepted Participants... Some of you didn't follow the rules. To those who forgot following their judges, YOU BETTER MOVE BEFORE-...

The consequence is written on the rules. In bold letters. I don't like to minus scores but-... Please don't make me.

Please excuse my stern quality. I know some of you know that I'm not entirely like this, but the thing that I don't like is disobedience. I just-... Can't control myself. There's a reason why I created this awards and there's also a reason why you wanted to participate. Let's be quits please.

To those who might ask, I haven't decided when the winners will be announced. We're still in lack of participants. So, I'll tell you if I have decided.

That's all. FOR NOW.

Questions? Complaints? Suggestions? 》

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.

2020 Miwriteculous Awards

.○●•º☆♥☆º•●○.