Chef looked at me impressed, not sure of what he should say. Until he thought of something.

"If you say so... You should get home early today, and prepare yourself for tomorrow." He said, with a serious voice. I didn't want to argue with him, so I only obliged.

After I finished my shift early, as instructed by the chef, I went around the city to clean up any trash that I found lying around. It was just a habit that I had built up over the years, a way to help the community a little. I then headed to a gym, where I am a great friend of the owner, to do my daily workout routine. The rest of that day went on smoothly.

Now is the day that I'll be going to school. I quickly took a shower when I woke up, after eating breakfast and doing a morning workout session, before putting my uniform on and making my way over to school. It didn't take long for me to just jog over to the gates of the school, since I jog pretty quickly.

When I made it there I noticed that many other students were giving me weird looks, probably since I am pretty tall with quite a bit of muscle. Another reason could be that I am new, but that combined with everything else probably just looks stranger.

I've already talked with the principal beforehand, so all I need to do is find my classroom and get started. That was my intention, until I heard a very familiar voice from behind me.

"Get out of the way you extras!" It was yelling, and for a second I just froze in place.

This voice was one I knew all too well. It was one that has bound me to a lot of pain and suffering. Back then I feared it, but not anymore. I have seen things, both as The Guardian and Izuku Midoriya, so bad that it makes the source of this pathetic voice not even worth the fear.

I turned around, and saw a boy with ashen-blond hair, red and angry eyes, and small explosions coming from his hands.

"Katsuki... " I whispered so that no one could hear me. He then turned his attention towards me, not recognising me at all, as he then said.

"Hey you! What's your deal?!" With a very aggressive tone. I was completely unfazed by his attempt to scare me, as I answered.

"None... I literally just transferred here..." With a completely unamused voice. Katsuki looked at me, both shocked and angry since I talked back. He then proceeded to walk past me, saying no more.

After a few minutes I made it to my classroom, right as I did the teacher asked me to come up to the counter so I could stand in front of the class. As I made my way up there I noticed that Katsuki was in the same class, and I could only think of how bad his reaction would be.

"Alright class, as you can see we have a new student joining us today. Go ahead and introduce yourself." The teacher said, bringing me back to attention. I looked over the entire class, before I waved my and said.

"Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you all." With a calm voice. I was immediately bombarded with thousands of questions, but I wasn't focusing on any of them. I was only looking at Katsuki, and how he nearly exploded with anger and shock while almost falling out of his chair.

"Alright class, calm down. One question at a time." The teacher then said, once again bringing me back to attention, as everyone began to quiet down. One student then raised her hand, before she asked.

"What's your quirk?"

This question seemed to be one that everyone was curious about, for their attention immediately turned towards me. I was about to answer, until an angry voice erupted in the classroom.