Sighing, I walked out of the room and walked down the hall and into the living room. I walked right past Zayn who was sitting on the couch- not acknowledging his presence and looked towards Niall. I purposely avoided eye contact with Louis. I could feel him smiling in my direction and it kind of pissed me off.

“Hey uhm... you needed me?” I asked Niall. He stood up and nodded.

“Yah, come with me alright?”

“Sure,” Niall began to walk towards the door and I was quick to follow.

I heard a cough noise and I mistakenly turned around. I glared at the two boys wiggling their eyebrows furiously at me. I flipped my middle finger to Louis and Zayn as I turned back around to walk out with Niall.

Stupid Zayn. Stupid Louis. < These words were being repeated in my head as Niall and I made it outside the building. We walked side by side down the sidewalk without talking. The silence was starting to get to me.

“Niall...”

“Mhm?”

“Are you not going to talk? I thought you needed to tell me something?”

He looking at me, linking his arm in mine and smiled as we continued to walk. “I will, but I just want to take you somewhere first.”

I looked at him suspiciously. He was up to something and I knew it.

“Well, do you want to tell me where you’re taking me?”

He shook his head. “You’d probably turn back home.”

I stopped in my tracks; not allowing him to drag me any further. “Niall if this is something bad, I really don’t think I should go.”

“It’s not bad. It’s just something that I thought I should do to make it up to you. You know- for not being there for you when you needed me in the past.”

“Niall! That’s in the past! There was nothing you could do in the first place! I don’t need you to make it up to me.”

He pursed his lips to the side of his mouth. “Please?”

I shook my head. “No. I don’t want you to think you owe me anything. I’d like to go home actually.” I crossed my arms over my chest playing a stubborn role.

He rolled his eyes. “I promise it’s nothing over the top.”

“I don’t believe you one bit, to be completely honest.”

He smiled lightly and gave me a pleading look. “Please Allison, for me. I’ll feel guilty for the rest of my life if you don’t come. Like I said; I promise it’s nothing over the top.”

“Fine.” My voice grumbled as I started to walk down the sidewalk next to Niall. I kept my hands crossed over my chest, dragging my feet with every step.

 I think it was the way he begged that convinced me to go. I mean, I still don’t want to go because I know that wherever he’s taking me can’t be good. I know it’s going to be something dramatic because that’s just how he is. He really does think he owes me for not being there. But he really doesn’t. At the time he wasn’t even famous so it’s not like he had the money to support me or anything like that.

We walked into a coffee shop; Star Bucks. He led me to an empty table next to the window.

“So?” I asked resting my arm on the table and letting my head lean on my hand.

“He’s late...” He mumbled quietly, looking towards his watch.

“Who’s late?”

He didn’t answer.  He unlocked his phone and looked at his text messages. I tried leaning over the table a bit so I could see who was supposed to be coming but he just tilted it so I couldn’t see.