Binato ko na siya ng unan pero matawa tawa lang ito.

"Get out." Diin ko.

Smile didn't left her face. "You're blushing, Alliana."

Pinanlakihan ko pa siya lalo ng mata. "I said get out before I throw something hard to you."

Her lips formed an O. "Oh, the tiger is back. Okay, take it easy." Matawa tawa niya pang kumento at dahan dahan pang ibinalik ang unan sa kama. She even raised her both hands in the air after. "I'll wait for you downstairs then."

Matalim na tingin kong sinundan ang paglabas niya sa kwarto. As soon as she left, my son giggles again. The moment I saw him smile, I smiled too.

"See how loud your ninang is?" Pagkausap ko sa kaniya. "But she's kind. I know you'll love her."

"I can hear you, Alliana! How sweet!" Sigaw ni Lilac sa hallway. Narinig ko pa iyon dahil maging ang pagsarado ng pinto ay hindi niya ginawa!

Again, Dale giggles.

I spent the remaing time in my son's room before I went downstairs. Pinabantayan ko rin siya kay Bobby. I looked around, looking for Lilac but the old lady is eating again!

"Kumain ka na?" She asked mockingly.

I glared at her.

"What? I'm just asking you. I'm just being kind here." She wiggle her brows.

I rolled my eyes before I joined her. "What a nuisance."

"Alliana," Cahel's voice roared in the room.

He is sweating bullets as he approached us. I tried to wipe his seats but he flinched. He awkwardly gaze at Lilac who is busy with her food. Hindi nakita ang nangyari.

"Uhm, I'll just take a shower then I'll go out."

"Go out where?" Tanong ko agad.

"Sa labas na lang kami. I want you to be comfortable here."

Nagtiim ang bagang ko. I am really sad for my child. My poor Dale.

Pilit akong ngumiti. "Okay then. Gagabihin ka?"

His forehead creased a little. "Yeah? I think."

I nodded again.

He smirked. "You never asked me before about my schedule. New you, huh?" Bumaling siya kay Lilac. "I'll go upstairs, Ms. Lilac."

Parang nagulat pa si Lilac kahit na halata naman na kanina pa siya nakikinig. "Oh, sure!"

I forced a small smile when he left. Binalingan ko si Lilac na ngayon ay iba na rin ang tingin sa akin.

"What?" angil ko at naupo sa stool sa mini bar din doon banda sa kitchen.

"Bakit parang pinagbagsakan ka ng langit at lupa diyan? I just told you a while ago that you got accepted in Dior!"

I laid my back in the counter and place my elbows above it to support my weight. I am now facing my manager as she eat her dessert in dining table!

"Quit messing around, Lilac. I told you, I didn't pass my portfolio before."

She snorted. She took out her phone. "Then care to tell me what's the meaning of this?"

She handed me her phone. I read the email lazily. I shifted my seat when I realized that she is not bluffing!

Dear Alliana Viatto,

My name is Jean Ferrer and I am the head manager for casting department of Dior, Fashion Company. We received your email years ago and it took us a while to evaluate over a million applicants who wants to join our family. I would like to inform you that you are qualified to be part of the screening for DIOR which will be held on 15th day five months from now. The available location for the screening is will be held directly at Avenue Montaigne. The crew is to be available from 9AM until the end of the shoot by 5pm.