Day 6 - 8:00

"Oh so you finally figured it out." Mina chuckled laughing at the rest of the classes ignorance.

"YOU KNEW?" Bakugo screeched wanting to blow her to bits.

"It's not...I don't know what your talking about!" Kirishima said heistanting a little.

"Fine there is just one thing that I can't grasp... You were paired up with Bakugo so when did you knock out Todoroki?" Uraraka seemed so confident in her words.

"THAT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T!" Kirishima screamed really loudly sweat dripping down his forehead.

"He told me Deku found something and left with it." Bakugo said completely shocked to the conclusion they were coming too.

"AHA! I GOT IT. Let's go over this from the start shall we." Uraraka just smirked whilst the rest of the class was silent.

"I REFUSE TO LET YOU SPROUT YOUR LIES!" Kirishima looked annoyed before pointing at Uraraka.

"If you don't even let her explain then your probably guilty then man." Kamanari shrugged at him.

"...Fine go ahead then...don't blame when her conclusion is wrong! Any dumbass who chooses to suspected me is stupid anyway." Kirishima sat down surprising calm.

"Day 3 - Kirishima stole Bakugo's phone if my sources are correct right?"

"Yeah so what! Is that your fucking proof?" Kirishima taunted her.

"Not all of it but please let me continue."

"Yeah that's true pink cheeks."

"And he went and asked a different question to prove his innocence,right?"She rubbed her head and it looked like she was thinking for a bit.

"What of it!?" Kirishima kept staring right at her refusing to look away.

"Why is that? Huh?" She questioned him finally deciding to look back at him.

"B-because I thought that question would be way more u-useful! Kirishima said quickly making up a lie on the spot.

"It was almost as you were following some sort of script." She continued.

"Uraraka we have no proof of that." Hagakure said a hint of disbelief in her voice.

"Do you really think ShittyHair is even smart enough to do something like this?" Bakugo seemed unsure as well.

"Ok then I'll continue. Someone please remind me of Midorya's words."

"Which ones?" Momo asked before she remembered almost instantly.

"I EVEN HELPED MESSAGE KACCHAN THIS ONE TIME SO HE WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTED!"

"That could apply to anybody." Kirishima defended himself most of the class agreeing with him.

"Your right. But that doesn't explain why you went in Midorya's room holding a letter in the same day and came out the next day." Mina raised her eyebrow remembering the event very clearly.

"We had a sleepover. The letter was just an admiration letter Midorya got but I forgot to give him."

Admiration letter

"A white envelope with a heart in the middle." Mina muttered describing the letter.

"But that sounds like Todoroki's confession letter." Sero whispered but most of the class heard anyway.

"Exactly." Mina waited to see what excuse would be given.

"It's...ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE! LISTEN TO YOURSELVES." Kirishima started getting defensive now that the truth was slowly unravelling itself.

"Kirishima was the only person to go in Todoroki's bag remember. You could've taken or put anything in there." Jirou pointed out.

"That's when you put Todoroki's confession letter back in his bag. This time slightly edited." Uraraka smirked cause she knew she was close.

"That's when Bakugo sent us to look for clues." Momo added on.

"You were paired with me for a bit but then you went to the toliet and then came back for a while." Bakugo said given them some new information to work with.

"When you went to the toliet you threw away the tippex bottle just in time for us to find it."

"A short while after that you told Bakugo that Midorya found something so that you could meet up."  Mina continued the growing story.

"Then we can only assume Todoroki heard something so you knocked him with what was most likely your hardening quirk. Then you covered his scar up with his hair and came back to meet us." Ojiro said calmly just wanting to be a part of the conversation.

"YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT IT WASN'T SOME ANIMAL!"

"A-actually K-kirshima I analysed t-the m-mark n-no animal c-could have done that..." Koda stuttered nervously.

"MAYBE YOUR LYING."

"Eek!"

"I don't think that he is. When I was little I studied animals to see if i could create them and i have to agree that i don't think they could have done that." Momo claimed.

"That's when you met up with us and convinced Midorya to lie which made him burst later." Uraraka said and the proof was getting more and more clear.

"Ok guys this may seem off topic but it isn't." Jirou said taking the attention away from Kirishima,Uraraka and Momo.

"Kirishima worked with Fatgum right?"

"So? What's it to you?" Kirishima scoffed at her.

"And your hero name is Red Riot right?"

"So what?" Sero asked not seeing the point of this.

"RR, Red Riot."

"..."

"ShittyHair...he...he did this?"

"NO I DIDN'T!"

"If you didn't do it show us your finger. The finger that you've been hiding. The finger that you used to knock out Todoroki!" Uraraka finished her claim and the room fell silent for a second.

"YOUR ALL FILTHY LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! Liars! Liars..."

"Kirishima show me your fucking finger." Bakugo stared at him in disbelief. Wanting to believe his best friend.

"I..."

"If your still gonna deny it I have more proof." Jirou shrugged just wanting to go to her dorm at this point.

"Let's hear it." Bakugo muttered underneath his breath.

" Bakugo muttered underneath his breath

"Goes to UA? Check. Has met Blasty? Check. In 1A? Check. In hero course? Check. Guy? Check. Not Mina,me or Sero? Check. RR? Red? Red Riot so check. Complicated Hair colour? It's dyed so check. Friends? Best friends so check. Calls you bro and man? Check. Not Deku? Check." Jirou said quickly all in one breath needing to gasp for air when she finshed.

"I! THIS! YOU...sorry."