Day 6 - 7:15

(If the pictures arent showing up it's both the clue counts and the suspect list)

"That's not what I meant." Kirishima facepalmed at Jirou's answer.

"Then what do you mean?" She rolled her eyes not sure of what he actually meant.

"For example,the tippex thing. How do you know that it was between 2-5PM?" Kirishima raised an eyebrow at her questioning her evidence,even though he knew it was true.

"Yeah! How do you know that?" Kamanari gasped dramatically.

"Because when me and Momo walked past before class there was no bottle there."

"I can confirm this information." Momo nodded her head.

"If it wasn't there before class then someone threw it out at around five. We were stuck in a classroom remember? And nobody went to the bathroom during class." Uraraka pointed out narrowing it down.

"So whoever was in that hallway from 5:00-5:15 (when it was found) is a suspect." Sero pointed out. 

"But there were girls in that hallway?" Kamanari raised an eyebrow.

"They could have just throw it out on the boys floor." Sero shrugged destroying all the progress that they had made.

"So we can't trust those shit clues again? Great." Bakugo muttered sarcastically.

"Ok so the people who were in that hallway were Jirou, Mina, Sero, Kamanari,Kirishima,Midorya, Todoroki and Uraraka." Tsuyu croaked writing stuff down.

"How do you know that they were stealthy or fast enough to take out Todoroki? They could have just used brute force, that ties in with the something sharp/quirk related?" Ojiro said counterclaiming what was written in Jirou's clues.

"I guess but at the moment we can't tell if its quirk related or not so we have to save that information for later." Uraraka said looking at who was in the hall.

"Hmm...who was partnered with Todoroki?" Uraraka questioned looking away from everyone,deep in thought.

"Me!" Midorya said from behind her.

"Then you must know what happened to him before he was unconscious." Uraraka's face lit up as she pointed at a nervous Midorya.

"I-I told you! Me and Kirishima found him. I don't know what happened!"

"Allow me to cut through your words." Momo said 'calmly'.

"Huh-?" Midorya shrieked putting his hands in front of his face.

"Your lying aren't you?" Momo questioned him suspicious of his reaction.

"You guys were partners and I saw you guys together most of the time. You also said that he wasn't bleeding even though he was and it seems that the person tried to hide the mark. You also lied saying it was from inhaling something. That was a lie? Wasn't it?"

"This is stupid! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID I TELL YOU-" Midorya cracked slowly  going bat-shit crazy.

"..."

"THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD! IT ISN'T ME I WOULD NEVER LIKE KACCHAN! YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!" He shrieked pulling at his hair like a crazy person.

"..."

"ITS NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR ! NOT FAIR! I-i was just trying to be a good friend by helping him confess and now you all are suspect me! LIKE JUST MAN UP AND CONFESS TO BAKUGO GOD DAMN IT!" Midorya screamed the first bits before his voice turned shaking and it looked like he was about to cry.

"Helping him confess? You know who it is...?" Uraraka stared at him a bit confused and scared by his actions.

"So it is a guy!" Sero exclaimed taking a mental note.

"..."

"OF COURSE I DO! I EVEN HELPED MESSAGE KACCHAN THIS ONE TIME SO HE WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTED! AND DID HE EVEN THANK ME? IS THIS JUSTICE? TO EXPOSE OR NOT TO EXPOSE? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TRY TO SUSPECT ME? CAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE MORE MISTAKEN! THE REAL ADMIRER IS.... heh heh heh heh heh."

"Heh heh heh?"

"Good luck." Midorya sat back down in his chair silent.

This chapter was just an excuse for Danganronpa references honestly. I won't even try hide it.