CHAPTER 32

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!! 🤗🤗

Let's get into the story...

Abhi stood in the Entrance of His Small Pendent House... It's always a Special Place for Him... No-one knows about This house From his Family.. Even his Parents nor his brothers know anything about his House.. He Always Kept it as Secret only Robin Knows about it..

He is always Loyal To Abhi.....Abhi Buys this House on his Own Money in His First Concert... Whenever he felt So Happy or So Sad.. He will Visit this House. It gives his peace... It's Not as Much big like Mehra Mansion... It's Quite Small with Three rooms, Living room, Kitchen and a Small Garden with a Parking Spot.... After marriage he thought he can take Pragya Here on a Special Occasion like His And her Birthday gonna Fall in Upcoming months..

But never in his life he thought that Pragya will be here in this Worst phase of their Life... It really Shooked him To hear that His Own family has Thrown his Wife Out by branding her as a Thief...

He closed his eyes and He wipes his Tears Silently.. First he should be strong to Console his Fuggi.. Keep it in his mind.. He moves inside... He saw Pragya sitting in The living room sofa.. She is completely broken.. She is Crying... She needs him...

"Jaanu!" He calls her... She stops Crying and When she saw him she Hurried to him and she Throws herself in him and Hugs him tightly....

She is Weeping and she Completely Burried Her Face In hisChest

She is Weeping and she Completely Burried Her Face In hisChest... His Strong chest Muffling her Loud sobs... He hugs her tightly... Her each Tears Hurts his Heart like it was Pricking by the sharp knife... It's all because of him....

"Shh!!! Baby please Don't cry.. Please.. Your Abhi is here Na you don't cry fuggi!!" He said Caressing Her Back...

"No.. I didn't.. Not.. Woh.. Abhi... I didn't steal anything Abhi!" Her words strucked and she Finally looks into his Eyes which is Also have A painful tears...

"Believe me Abhi I didn't steal anything!" She continuously bladdering the same thing...

"PRAGYA!!!" He shouts Her name to bring back to normal.... She came back to normal and looks into His eyes...

He wipes her tears and cups her face...

"Look!!! I know About you!! You don't need to explain anything to me Fuggi!!! I know about you!!!" He said her and she Hugs him tightly...

"Baby please don't cry.. It makes me So weak!!! It hurts me so much seeing your tears!" He said Pointing at his Heart with a Tears brimming in his eyes... She looks at him.. And she wipes his tears... She Hugs Him tightly and keeps her face in his Neck crook and gives a Kiss there... He feel light with the sudden kiss from his Fuggi...