CHAPTER - 21 HOTTNESS OVERLOADED

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote guys.....I'm so overwhelmed by seeing the votes and comments... And I came to know this story have a special space in everyone's heart I'm so happy about it... Let's continue our story... 😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!!! 😃😃😃

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story...

Next Morning where the birds are happily chirping and the sun shamelessly peeped inside the love birds room who are cuddled with each other in their sleep....

Pragya sleep gets disturbed Because of Mr. Sun... She opens her eyes and her lips broke into smile seeing her husband who is sleeping by burrying his face into her neck his breath gives tickling sensation inside her.... She remembers how her husband stood for her against his family.... Her love for him increasing and again and again she is falling for her husband....

She continues to drool her husband....

Abhi: baby I know I'm hot, and handsome...you can't resist me.... To make this morning so special give me a morning kiss...

Pragya gets shocked to see him awake....

Abhi surrounds his hands on her waist... He comes close to lock his lips with her... She blushed and pushed him and she gets up from the bed adjusting her Saree ....

Abhi pouts...

Pragya: cheater cock... You were awake???...

Abhi: yes baby I woke up when you started your drooling session....

He winks at her...

Pragya smiles....

Abhi: so finally my fuggi in good mood... (he asks remembering the yesterday's incident...he is so happy that she looks normal)..

Pragya nods...

While Abhi sitting on bed....He pulls her towards him locks his hands behind her waist ...pragya placed a kiss on his forehead....

Pragya: it's all because of you Abhi....

Pragya smiles still some tears falls from her corner of her eyes.... Abhi gets up and cups her face.... He wipes the tears....

Abhi: you don't have to cry when you have a Rockstar with you..

Pragya chuckles hearing this because he is right.. She need not to worry when her Rockstar husband with her as a pillar support in her life.... It takes some time for the issues settle between their families but she trust her husband more than anything...

Abhi bends to reach her neck and kissed her... She closed her eyes in pleasure....