An Explanation

SOO imma keep this plain and simple for now....Maybe......

This is a slight explanation to the last chapter and I suggest you read this if want to follow along.

When Kitty was little and she started attending EAH, there were no Wonderlandians there. Meaning that she was the only one in the school who could chat to the narrator, making her look like the weird kid. I felt sorry for her (Ironic I know, since my OC was literally tortured by the Evil Queen) and let her be able to talk to Rachel before Rachel was put under the coma spell. 

ALSO.... I realized that the EAH timeline in this story is a lil messed up SO I here's a slightly LESS complicated timeline of events....

1. Rachel had a game night with all the fairy-tale characters (e.g. Snow White, Red Riding Hood) (Rachel is also 18 years old at the time)

2. Rachel ran away from Evil Queen to hide in Snow White's castle

3. Snow White had an argument with Rachel resulting in Rachel getting sent back to Evil Queen

4. Rachel disappeared (and will be missing for 16 years)

5. Snow White story plays out 

6. Before being sent to the mirror Evil Queen raised Raven until she was 5

7. ALSO before being sent to the mirror, Evil Queen puts Rachel under a sleeping coma spell

8. (Current events of the story play out)

MOVING ONTO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER.......CERISE HOOD!!!

I kinda imagined this and now this is what I considered happened in Cerise's past:

Originally, Cerise was supposed to take the Badwolf last name and become the next Badwolf and Ramona was supposed to be the next Red Riding Hood. BUT... One day Ramona went outside to a nearby village and forgot to take her hood. The villagers believed that she was supposed to become the next Badwolf since no one knew of Cerise and Ramona's secret. Since the parents couldn't tell anyone of their marriage, they were forced to switch Cerise and Ramona's destinies and make Cerise the next Riding Hood which she hated. Cerise is still mad about the whole situation and still blames Ramona for having to hide her ears but not as much as she did before.....

NEXT TOPIC...

When Rachel was growing up, she would regularly take trips to wonderland since that was where her father was from. Although she never found her father (or met him) she still kept visiting everyone there. One of her best friends there was of course Chessur (Cheshire Cat) because they were able to prank everyone and each other... that's also where Rachel learnt she could hear the narrator and talk with her?..me?.... THAT IS ALSO WHERE she learnt how to make the necklaces that gives her the powers of each fairy-tale character and how to use them.

While her mother was away on "BUSINESS TRIPS" Rachel would regularly visit Midas to encourage him to talk to RRH for a date.....She would visit Snow White (more than anyone else) making Snow her closest friend ( Both distance wise and friendship wise).

I HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP!!!!

Comment down below if there's anything else that confuses you and I'll try and answer it without causing major spoilers.