Yellow is the Color of Her Eyes

RATING FOR THIS SERIES HAS BEEN CHANGED TO BE MATURE. THERE IS AN EXPLICIT SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT IT HAS BEEN MARKED OFF. IF WISH TO READ THE SFW CONTENT, PLEASE STOP AFTER THE PARAGRAPH BREAK.

Clay didn't know what came over him in that moment, but the soft lips that were pushing against his own felt heavenly. The blonde boy brought his hand to caress George's face, deepening the kiss. As they pulled away to get air, Clay looked at George's face. The smaller boy looked stunned, but the deep pink blush dusting his cheeks and his ruby lips captivated Clay.

Clay contemplated what to say in the moment, wanting to be honest. "I... don't regret that." Clay said smiling softly. George was still staring back, face full of shock and surprise.

"I need to be honest with you too, George. That night you slept with that guy, I called you and you didn't decline... hearing you with him... I was so angry. I had no idea why, but now I get it. I was jealous, but I chalked it up to confusion because I- I was an idiot. A part of me believed what my dad said back then, and I guess I wanted to prove him wrong. I let the people who hate me most get in the way of the people that love me the most, and that was really fucked up of me to do."

The brunette self consciously rubbed at his arm. "The day we fought, I hated that feeling–what I mean is, I hated the thought that I might lose you. But that day, I felt something I've never felt in my entire life and I was scared. I thought about you... about us a lot, and I realized that I didn't want to lose you, but I also wanted to be something more... if that makes sense," George tried.

It was as if Clay had put on a different lens. Sitting in front of him was his best friend, but something had changed. It was his best friend and something , and Clay didn't mind that extra something. "Can we... try that again?" Clay asked, blushing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

George mirrored the blush as he brought a hand to the side of Clay's neck before sliding it down to steady himself on his shoulder. He leaned forward slowly, looking at Clay's lips before their mouths met. The kiss was sweet, but after a while, Clay tried slipping a tongue in and the mood turned passionate. The two, pushing against each other with fervor, began to push their bodies against each other. Their breathing became heavy as the pair were both desperately searching for more.

Clay pulled away, swiping his thumb on George's strawberry lips before dragging it down his bottom lip. "You wanna take this somewhere else?" George nodded, breathless.

The second Clay shut the door behind them, George pulled the taller boy into another kiss. The two were all over each other as they stumbled to Clay's bedroom, hands trailing over each other's bodies. When they got into the bedroom, Clay hastily threw off his shirt. The taller boy began to slowly strip George of his shirt while kissing along his torso before capturing his lips in another kiss. George was already burning up from the intensity and passion between them, and as he pulled away from the kiss, he glanced shyly at Clay's crotch before undoing the button. He used another hand to slide it up to Clay's toned torso, admiring the peaks and dips along his body. After he got the pants unzipped, George made a motion to undo his own, but Clay stopped him. The blonde boy gently nudged George onto the bed and crawled in between his legs to undo the zipper. George watched intensely as he propped himself up on his elbows. It was no wonder Clay was said to be good with the ladies; in that moment, George understood just how much sex appeal Clay actually possesed. Like a lion about to devour its prey, Clay kissed along George's thighs while keeping eye contact through his hooded eyes that were filled with lust. George heated up from the intensity, feeling his dick twitch with interest. The older boy's breathing was starting to grow heavy, and he could tell that Clay was starting to feel it too.