AymenJouini6's Performance

@AymenJouini6 aka GREEK FIRE

Song name: Cowboys from Hell
Category: Instrumental

▪️◾◼️⬛◼️◾▪️

Interview Questions:

🎶 Brief Bio:
I grew up as kid who had a few friends and tons of bullies, but then of course I didn't get bit by a strange spider and turn into spiderman xD and take my revenge, instead I learned to adapt to this harsh reality. Now, I'm an educator, I not only teach computer science, but also I teach kids and young adults how to not hate each other, by engaging them in different fun activities. I wanted my students to become a family... I didn't have a 100% success rate, but I managed to make a difference.

🎶 What does Music mean to you?
Imagine a person who was born mute and has been like that his entire life then, miraculously, he was able to hear and speak again. Can you describe his immense happiness? It's hard to describe. So, what does music mean to me? I honestly find it hard to describe, but I can tell you that music is a best friend that will not abandon you when you need it.

🎶 What do you love about performing?
That excitement you see in the eyes of your audience. That's priceless. Though I didn't perform many times, but the few times I did were magical moments.
Though, unlike what happens in the movie when a guy performs then instantly gets a girlfriend, I didn't xD.

🎶 What inspires you when it comes to music?
At some point of your life, something happens to you. It could affect your life in a bad way, or a good way as well. This builds up feelings inside of you, this what drives most people, the artists we see today or the undiscovered one, to convert those feelings into music.
I wouldn't say I'm an artist, I'm just a guy who deals with his fear and anxiety by writing music notes about things I actually felt. And in the process, I might be helping other people like me with my music.
I would hope so...

🎶 Who/What are your major artistic influences?
Like everyone else, I have a few who helped become who I am now, but I'd say my major artistic influence is Andy James. A guy who takes music to another level. A living legend with a modern instrument.

▪️◾◼️⬛◼️◾▪️

A big round of applause for @AymenJouini6!
We wish you the best, Greek Fire! ♥️