charkelley's Performance

@charkelley aka Charlotte Kelley

Song name: Falling
Category: Acapella

▪️◾◼️⬛◼️◾▪️

Interview Questions

🎶 Brief Bio:
I'm a totally uninteresting teenager with a love of writing and singing. If you catch me doing anything other than that, something's probably wrong.

🎶 What does Music mean to you?
Music awakens emotions you didn't even know you had. A song can make you feel something, carry you to places you never thought you could reach without moving an inch. The singer is the artist, and with every perfectly-executed note, he or she paints the canvas of our minds until the song ends and we are left with a clear image. Music is living through other people's experiences. It's empathy towards something you never knew you could understand.
Music is the rhythmic beating of our hearts.

🎶 What do you love about performing?
The experience. I wouldn't consider myself the best singer, but I can carry a tune. Getting better at something has always been exhilarating for me, whether it be a sport, writing, or (in this case) singing.

🎶 What inspires you when it comes to music?
I'm a sucker for good lyrics. I find myself connecting to a song of the lyrics make me feel something.

🎶 Who/What are your major artistic influences?
Ed Sheeran is one of my favorite musical artists of all time. His talent is through the roof, and just when I think his songs can't get any more genius, they do. I also love Louis Tomlinson's music (yes, formally of One Direction. No judgement). His lyrics are some of the most brutally honest and beautiful words I've ever had the pleasure of hearing. Pair that with a unique and beautiful voice, and you've got a star.

▪️◾◼️⬛◼️◾▪️

A big round of applause for @charkelley!
We wish you the best, Charlotte Kelley! ♥️