Chapter Thirty Nine- Game Over

The second overnight practice they had with the four Tokyo schools was held a Shinzen. Karasuno, and Nekoma has just finished a practice match.

  Karasuno has once again lost the match, and both teams began to clean up for the day. (Y/n) ran over to where her brother, and Hinata were picking up balls. (Don't say a word -_-)

"Good job you two! You played well!" She said, ruffling both boys hair. Kenma gave his sister an annoyed look, while Hinata gave her a bright smile.

The orange haired boy jumped up, and down. "Really?! Did you really think so (Y/n)?!" He asked, making the girl laugh while nodding. "You'll be great at prelims!" She encouraged.

  "You know I've been thinking," Kenma said, gaining the attention of both Hinata, and (Y/n). "About what?" The two asked in unison.

"Hinata is kind of an interesting player, and I know that (Y/n) is really good at game techniques, and stuff like that. I'd like to play a game against you two that isn't just practice." Kenma thought out loud, making the other two gasp. "Huh?!"

  "Where if you lose, then it automatically means game over." The Nekoma boy said, his cat eyes giving him a creepy look.

  (Y/n), and Hinata looked at the boy. "Sounds good." Hinata exclaimed, making the twins look at him. "That'll be much more fun than a practice match."

  Though (Y/n) agreed, her mind was on something else that her brother had said. "Kenma you really need to stop playing video games so much." She said, which received a confused look from Kenma.

  "You're beginning to make game references in the real world. If you keep that up, your brain is going to go all loopy." (Y/n) said in a matter-of-fact tone.

  The three continued to clean up, Kenma only giving a side glance to (Y/n) in response.

Later that night, (Y/n) was walking down the hallway, trying to find the baths, when she passed by the room that the Nekoma boys were staying in.

She noticed that their weren't very many people in the room, only a few third, and second years.

(Y/n) also noticed that her brother was sitting in the corner of the room, staring blankly at the screen of his game while his thumbs moved at lightning speed.

  The boy didn't even notice that his sister was in the room until she was standing right in front of him. "Hi baby brother." She said over enthusiastically.

  Kenma didn't even look up when his sister spoke, his eyes focused on the screen. "What do you want (Y/n)?" He said flatly.

  Without warning, (Y/n) grabbed the game out of the boy's hands, much to his dismay. "Did you not listen to a word I said earlier? Playing this all the time is going to turn your brain to a lump of shit."

  "(Y/n) why can't you just let me do what I want?" Kenma asked, looking up at his sister from where he sat on the floor.

  (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Because as your older sister by four minutes, and thirteen seconds, it is my duty to keep you safe, and this game is not safe for your brain." She explained, a proud smile on her face.

Kenma frowned. "Whatever. Can I just have my game back? I was abo-" Before he could finish his sentence though, (Y/n) cut him off.

"Sorry, but you won't be getting this back until tomorrow morning. What was it you said earlier? Oh yeah! Game over!" The girl said, before turning around, and walking out of the room, leaving an annoyed Kenma behind.

"Jeez you're worse than Kuroo." The boy mumbled.

All of the sudden, (Y/n)'s head popped into view in the door frame once again. "I heard that you little bitch. Should I take this back to Miyagi with me?"

  (Y/n) expected the boy to be frightened by the threat, but his face remained calm. "Go ahead, I have more than one console you know." He said, shrugging.

  The girl thought for a minute, before a smirk creeped up her face. "Hmm... then what if I deleted all your game progress?" She said, shaking the console in her hand.

  Kenma's face finally changed, showing one of horror. "You wouldn't dare." He said, which only made (Y/n) laugh. "Oh, but I would."

  "Fine. I'm sorry." Kenma said reluctantly, making (Y/n) laugh more. "That's what I like to hear! Goodnight baby brother!" She called, walking down the hallway once more.

  The next day, (Y/n) made her way to the kitchen to help make breakfast, Kenma's game console in her pocket.

It took about an hour for the first boys to start making their way over for food, one of them being Kenma. He ran up to the girl, and began shaking her frantically. "(Y/n) where is my game?! I need my game!" He shouted at the girl, who was honestly scared for her life.

She reached into her pocket, pulling out the blue rectangular device. "Holy shit. Just take it." (Y/n) said, handing it to the boy.

Kenma grabbed it greedily, before he turned it on, and stood there, playing for a few minutes. After a few minutes, the boys face returned to normal, and he walked away without saying another word.

"What the hell?" (Y/n) said to herself. Kuroo just so happened to be there to explain.

"You took his game away didn't you?" (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah, if you take away his game for too long, he goes crazy. It's kind of like his drug, and he's extremely addicted to it. Last time I took his game away for too long, he said he would murder my future children." Kuroo explained, shuttering.

(Y/n) smiled. "Taking lines from his big sister I see. I used to say that a lot before our parents got divorced, I guess he uses it too." She said happily.

'Maybe we aren't that different after all' The girl thought to herself.

———————————————————————————

Sorry there wasn't any Tanaka in this chapter. I just wanted a chapter that has some Kenma sibling love. 😌

  Ahhh, I gotta go my moms gonna kill me!