Chapter Three- Female Encounter

The bell rang, signalling a break. Tanaka rushes out of the classroom towards his best friends class.

"NOYAAAA!" The short boy with the spiky hair looked up, surprised by his friends sudden outburst.

"Dude, quiet down ok? I'm already suspended from club activities for three more weeks, and I don't want any more time added because of you!"

Tanaka looked at his friend before dramatically falling back onto his friend. "How harsh! My feelings are utterly hurt!" Then, the fake tears began to flow, causing a scene in the middle of the classroom.

"Shut the fuck up will you? Why are you even here right now?" Noya made sure to whisper as the teacher was still in the classroom.

Tanaka stopped crying and stood up, looking proud of proud of himself. "I had a female encounter!" Tanaka pointed at himself, while standing in some sort of superhero pose.

"W-what?"

Was all Noya could spit out as he sat there in awe. "That's right! I Tanaka, of class 2-1, had a female talk to me! Well technically she wrote to me, but you get the point!" He smirked, amused by the look on his friends face.

"Who was it?! Was it Kiyoko-san?!" Tanaka shook his head.

"Who is it? What's her name?! What does she look like?! Is she pretty?! How did you get her to talk to you?!" Noya bombarded Tanaka with questions, needing as many details as possible.

"Noya chill! Her name is (L/n), (F/n), she's new here, she has (e/c) eyes, and (h/l), (h/c), she's hella pretty, like maybe as pretty as Kiyoko-san, and I wrote her a note introducing myself, and asked her if she wanted to be my friend because she looks really cool!" Tanaka finished, satisfied by the look of slight jealousy on his friends face.

"Oh, well, I GUESS THAT LEAVES KIYOKO ALL FOR ME AHAHAHA!" Noya laughed evilly as he saw Tanaka's smile fall.

"Noooo! (Y/n) is just gonna be my friend! My heart belongs to Kiyoko-san!" Tanaka fell to the ground, acting as if he was about to die.

"Yeah whatever. What else did you two talk about?" Noya said. He didn't believe that his best friend had actually convinced a girl to be his friend.

"Oh right! I'm showing her around school at lunch! Wanna come?" Noya thought about this. "Yeah sure. Then I'll get to see if your telling the truth about her being pretty."

———————————————————————————
Hi! I think these are gonna get longer? Idk I'm kinda just winging it 😁
I don't even have an update schedule sooo yeah.

Woah I just had a sudden urge to scream.