Chapter Six- Little Bro

So I didn't know what picture to use for the thing up there ^ so please enjoy those two minutes of the haikyuu dub.

If you don't like the dub... then I really don't care... just watch it anyways because I was laughing so hard I almost cried. Oof that was long. Byyye
———————————————————————————

About a month has passed since (Y/n) became manager.

Since then, the team had been to Aoba Johsai for a practice match. It was obvious that everyone was ticked off after the match even though they had won, and (Y/n) has a feeling it was because of the narcissistic captain Oikawa, Tooru. Heck, he even annoyed her!

Noya was practically back on the team. He had started helping Hinata with receives, but refused to play unless some guy named Asahi came back to the team.

(Y/n) was currently throwing balls up for Tanaka to spike, when Takeda-Sensai flew into the gym.

"We're doing the golden week training camp this year right?"

The team gathered around their teacher, Daichi answering for them. "Of course! It's a great opportunity to work on everyone's skills!" Takeda looked like he was about to explode.

"That's great because...I've arranged a practice match a practice match for the end of the week. Against Nekoma High School!"

"WOOOOOAH!" The whole team cheered.

'Nekoma... Why does that sound so familiar?'

"Ok guys! Let's clean up for today! Meat buns are on me!" Daichi yelled, the team rushing to clean up with food as their motivation.
.
Once (Y/n) got home, her phone began to ring.

Y/n: Hello?

??: Hey (Y/n)

Y/n: Oh it's you! How's my little brother doing~?

??: We've been over this. Just because you were born a few minutes before me doesn't mean you can baby me.

Y/n: Fuck off! I can see your straight face through the phone! You don't give two shits if I baby you or not!

??: Mm, whatever. As long as you don't do it to me in public.

Y/n: No promises~ Anyways what do you want?

??: I haven't talked to you in a long time. I miss you (Y/n).

Y/n: *gasp* My baby brother misses me? Wow, I'm honestly surprised

??: What? why?

Y/n: No offence, but you don't really strike me as the guy who would miss someone.

??: You're my sister. Anyways, I gotta go, mom's calling me.

Y/n: Say hi to mom for me!

??: Okay. See you later, bye.

Y/n: Bye baby brother~

The call ended and (Y/n) flopped on her bed 'I wonder what he meant by see you later? Eh, whatever'

(Y/n) opened YouTube, wanting to pass time while she waited for her dad to get home.

The first video that came up was 'INSANE MOTORCYCLE TRICKS! SUPER RAD'

(Y/n) watched the video, "Oh my god, I have to send this to Tanaka!" She said to herself before copying the link and sending it to her best friend.

She then continued on to the next video.
———————————————————————————

Doo doo dooooo I don't have a motherfucking update scheduleeee!

Ugh I don't care anymore. Imma upload when I wanna upload and if it comes back to bite me in the ass!...well that's a big oof for all of us!

Me being the fucking genius I am went to hold shed kittens knowing very well that I'm allergic to them. It's ok though cause I named one nishi, and another one Kenma soo I don't give a flying shit.