OO

ONE WEEK LATER (SATURDAY ) MAY 31st

Neil sucked in a nervous breath and let it out

"Stop being a bitch" he mumbled to himself.

"Yo! You ready?" Mario asked walking in the room smiling at his best friend.

"Yeah" Neil nodded looking over his outfit in the full body mirror.

"Come on. Time ticking" Mario rushed him tapping on his Apple Watch.

Neil huffed and followed him out of the room.

They walked down the long hall way before making it to the main area.

Everyone looked at Neil as he walked past them.

Mario stood next to Neil and winked at his girlfriend.

"I'm scared"

"Why?"

"I- I don't know I'm nervous", neil took a deep breath before letting it out.

10 minutes later

"i would like to announce that i , Neil don James will be opening 5 , domestic violence safe homes for all genders and ages around the state. These homes will provide bedding, food and clothing. I'm opening these in honor of my love, Royale.", Neil spoke into the mic as the news recorded him live.

everyone around him started clapping and smiling, he had a whole support team there for him.

"You all should know but if not i lost my girlfriend 6 years ago today who was also my bestfriend to domestic violence. I want to open these homes plus more for people in need.", he said feeling his chest tighten.

mario placed his hand on his shoulder for a few seconds and dropped it. "you got this", he whispered.

" I wish i had more time w the love of my life, a chance to have our dream wedding, and dream life together but it was cut short. Now i take care of her beautiful daughter Jada along with her grandparents help."

"i've named these homes , Royalties help. If you knew her, you know she loved to help anyone and to me she was royalty.", he spoke with a smile looking straight into the camera.

you did it baby brother. Taniyah thought smiling.

"what about your foster business?" , a reporter asked.

"i still have my therapy business as well for foster kids.", he said. "i will forever keep that business going, i love helping the kids."

"if you are ever in need of help, a get away just call the number on the screen or search Royalties help and call the number, or just show up. We plan to help everyone in the best way we can, the storm does not last forever. Thank you", Neil ended with a smile and walked off with mario following.

"you did great bro!", mario exclaimed as they walked to neil's family and friends.

"Thank you"

"awe my baby", his mom gave him a kiss to the cheek and hugged him. "we are all so proud of you.

••

Neil stood outside of the building , today was the 4th day of the royalties help being open.

He was finally happy.

"Wassup bro" 19 year old Tyrel spoke walking over with his sister Amya who was now 16.

"Hey Rel" Neil gave him a hug before hugging Amya. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just have a headache" Amya shrugged.

"you ask ma for medicine?", he asked talking about royals mother who was inside the building with his mom.

"No but i will later" Amya smiled at before turning looking at the building as well.

" she would b so proud of you neil"

"I pray she is", he said looking at the sky, it was gorgeous.

(a/n i actually took this pic, i love sky pictures 😩)

"alright let's go get food"

they nodded and followed behind neil to his car.

This was the newest start to their lives and they deserved every bit of happiness to come...

••
Not proofread

to my Og readers sorry i killed her😓😂but i realized not everyone has a happy ending so i switched it, i want him to help the kids and adults.

i hope y'all enjoyed this book! and i hope y'all are well.

I do have other books though, Y'all should check them out on this account and on captiontrex

But did y'all enjoy this book?

If there was sum y'all could change about the book what would y'all change ?

If y'all was a character in the book who would you be?

If y'all was apart of the book who would y'all kill?

Questions ?

Anyways I love y'all lil whores🙂❤️

August 13th