FF

|Neil Don James|
———
| Wednesday September 25th|
———
|Atlanta📍| 6:36 pm|
-

|Neil Don James|———| Wednesday September 25th|———|Atlanta📍| 6:36 pm|-

"What you mean?" I asked royal frowning.

"Exactly what I said. It was a picture of her and trey kissing at the fair" she said balling her fist and un-balling them.

umm anger issues much?

I sighed and sat on the bed next to her. "Why- and how?", I questioned.

"I don't know.. it seems fishy as Fuck" she said looking at the picture in disgust. "She knows Trey is my baby daddy and Ex, she met him.. they on to something" she said a little above a whisper.

"Yeah.. but I don't know what" I mumbled looking at the picture.

"Let's go back out there, before somebody notice we missing" she said standing up from her old bed.

I stood up following her out the room and downstairs.

𓃗

I walked around my parents house looking for my mom. I started getting frustrated when I didn't see her so I just walked to the kitchen to get something to drink.

I walked past some of my family members not saying hi because I've already spoken to most of the family.

I grabbed a cup and put sprite and pink lemonade together. I walked out the kitchen with my cup in 1 hand and a cupcake in the other.

I needed to find my cousin.

I cut my eyes to niya who was dancing on one of my cousins who was 26 while her ass 18.

The ghetto is real.

I waved them off and went to the backyard looking around.

"Nae!" I heard making me scrunch my face up.

I looked and seen my cousin who I was looking for coming towards me in her bathing suit.