MM

"Son move!" I yelled agitated

All in my fucking face , for what ?

He smirked, grabbing me tightly by my hair and bringing my face close to his face. "Where is my daughter?"

I ignored his question. He wasn't gonna see her so why does it matter? and I've been here since the first and it's the 4th I don't know where she is.

"Where the fuck is my daughter royal"

"In. Her. Skin. Trey" I said slowly. Wiggling around he had one of my hands tied up to the metal pole.

He leaned down and grabbed me by my neck and squeezed. "Where is she at? She is with Mama Linda and Papa Junior ain't she?"

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and started shaking. I had to scare his ass.

"Royal! Stop" he said unwrapping his hand from my neck.

I ignored him and kept making my body shake as let me go.

"Nae stop bro!" He yelled, grabbing my face.

I slowly stopped shaking as he continued to hold my face.

I stopped shaking all together and opened my eyes and looked at him.

He stared at me in shock. "Y-you ight?"

I didn't answer, I only stared at him.

He sighed and let me go before standing up. He walked up the basement stairs and left.

I sighed and sat up against the wall rubbing my neck where he squeezed hard.

my whole body was sore.

I looked up hearing the door open a few moments later.

I saw Brittney walking down the steps with a little girl. She rushed down to me and cut the rope with a knife.

"What are-shh come on!" She whispered.

I looked at her oddly and stood up. "What are you doing?!"

"Jamal just left and Niya and Trey are doing the nasty!" She said handing me a pair of sweatpants. "These are pants Jamal bought me. put them on"

I hurriedly slipped the sweat pants over the new underwear I had on.