♡meeting his parents/ Guardian ♡

John• John invited you over for dinner to meet his aunt mimi since you and John have been dating for a while now . You were honestly super nervous to meet her because you wanted her to think well of you and you wanted to make a good first impression!! John told you after he walked you home mimi said that she really liked you. You were beyond happy!!

Paul• When you met Paul's dad , at first you were nervous because you wanted to impress him so he knew that paul had a good girl. He seemed strict at first but after a while he started to warm up to you and even said to you as you were leaving

"paul is lucky to have such a sweet girl like you. Thanks for taking care of him"

You were so happy you made a good impression and paul was happy that his dad actually liked you!

George• George's parents were super kind and so excited to meet George's new girl. You felt so comfortable around them and actually really liked them!! George was so glad that they liked you and that you liked them. His parents even said they'd love to have you over for dinner more often!!

Ringo• Ringo's parents were super sweet and nice to you!! They even got you some flowers as a little welcome to the family gift. You felt so welcomed by them and were so relived that they liked you and so was ringo:))

Thanks for reading this chapter 💗 also thank you so much for 17k reads xoxo