Part 6- "We'll Kick Butt, As A Team, As Friends, As A Family!"

part 6

(3 days later. After i dropped the bomb that Seth Harper was my dad, diary, oh and that i didn't care what happened to him, they were okay with it. Well, everyone but Spyder, he has been a little distant, but that's to be expected he almost died because of me, who could blame him, i'll admit it, i really miss him, i miss his laugh, his smile, i just miss him in general. But what had happened, i sent Jess and Jake back, because it was safer fro them now, because Landon was gone and they were going to keep my secret and i would help them control their powers. Anyways, i should get going, i am heading over to see the others. I think they have a lot of explaining to do.)

(So i get back into town and it's total chaos and i am in the streets and people are running and then i see a giant Monster fighting Mech X4 I run up the and i take the hatch and i lift it to just see them talk to Seth on the screen.)

Ryan: Harper, What have you done?

Seth: You know, i could give a big speech about, how i am minutes away from plunging my monster heart where your school used to be, to create the monster that will destroy this earth world...

Spyder: But ya kind of just did.

(I smiled at that comment, that the Spyder i missed.)

Seth: So i'll keep this brief.

Seth: I know your mother is in there, give her to me or she burns with the rest of humanity.

(Ryan uses his powers to shut off the screen and he says.)

Ryan: I'm getting really sick and tired of this guy talking about mom.

Mark: X-Weapon that jerk.

Ryan: X-Weapon that jerk.

(They hit buttons and get it ready and then Ryan says.)

Ryan: Mech Execute.

(Then the X-Weapon fires at him and it doesn't even scratch the monster they all look at Ryan and then Ryan says.)

Ryan: It did nothing.

(The monster roars and i know it's time to reveal myself, i come out of the hatch and i said.)

Sabrina: What the heck did you guys do, while i was away?

Ryan: Us?

Sabrina: Also, What heck did i miss?

(I said smiling sweetly.)

Ryan: Your back.

Sabrina: Yeah, i see it's just in time.

(I said going over and taking my seat next to Spyder.)

Harris: Oh no, that was the biggest Weapon we have.

(Then Seth popped back up onto the screen and i said.)

Sabrina: Oh look, he's back.

Seth: And i was ready for it, you know uhh it's a shame, really...

Seth: Ryan, Mark, Sabrina & Harris....

(He didn't say Spyder's name and he is like.)

Spyder: HUH?

(It was the kind of Huh to say what about me.)

Seth: I had a spot for each of you in my new world.

Ryan: Harper we will stop you.

Seth: No you won't, You don't have the power and you don't have time.

Seth: But you do have Grace and Sabrina, so i'm not inclined to rip your little toy apart.