Part 1-The Return Of Sabrina Harris

(I DO NOT OWN TELL IT LIKE IT IS, I JUST THOUGT MARK WOULD PICK A SONG THAT SABRINA LIKES, TO GTE HER UP THERE AND SING.)

TELL IT LIKE IT IS-THE LODGE

(I DO NOT OWN STEP UP, IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD SONG TO MOTIVATE THE TEAM.)

STEP UP-DOVE CAMERON

Part 1

(My name is Sabrina Harris, I am sitting in my room, waiting for my brother to come home. It's sort of a surprise that i am back, and i have something huge to tell him, hopefully he will know what to, after all he is a genius.)

(30 Minutes later, i hear the front door open and voices that came with it. Great he bought his friends, what better way to surprise him, then coming down the stairs looking for my phone charger, that i already know is in the kitchen. I walked down the stairs and i yelled.)

Sabrina: Mom, where is my phone charger?

Sabrina: I can't find it, did i leave it in the kitchen?

(I yelled coming down the steps, and there was no answer, i made it to the kitchen and passed the fridge and she had left us a note and i said out loud.)

Sabrina: Of course, first night back and you both gotta work.

(I grabbed the phone charger and then i heard.)

Harris: Sabrina?

(I turned around and i smirked and i said.)

Sabrina: Harrison, did you miss me?

Harris: It's Harris, not Harrison and yes i did, but what are you doing back?

Mark: Who is this?

Ryan: She is Harris's Older sister, she is technically my age.

Mark: But she is hot, i don't get how they are related.

Spyder: Hey, watch it.

Sabrina: Oh i see you still hang out with Ryan Walker & Spyder Johnson, wonderful.

Harris: Yeah, what are you doing back?
Sabrina: The school kind of got flattened by a huge gust of wind.

Mark: Why does that sound like a lie.
Ryan: Cause it is.

Harris: What is the real reason, what did you tell mom and dad?
Sabrina: Well i was hoping you'd be here alone, but your bought your girlfriends with you and i know whatever i tell you, you'll just tell them, so how about i demonstrate and then we go from there.

Mark: Girlfriends, we are boys.

Sabrina: It's called sarcasm Sharon.
Ryan: Demonstrate what?

(I smiled and Spyder said.)

Spyder: Your not going to like hurt us?

(I stood for a minute and i thought about it and he said.)

Spyder: Are you actually thinking about hurting us.

Sabrina: What no, just watch.

(I used my hand to fling the basketball across the room, but aimed it at Spyder.)

Spyder: What the hell?

Ryan: My words exactly.

Spyder: No, a few more inches and it would have hit me right in the face.

Sabrina: Not like you don't deserve it.

(I said smirking and he said.)

Spyder: This again, we were 9, girls still had cooties, i can't be sorry for filling your barbie handbag with pudding, when it wasn't even me.