“God, you're amazing.’’ I told her, ignoring the fact that her Grandma was here.

She blushed but gave me a half-hearted glare which meant “My Grandma is here so don’t try anything.’’

Obviously, I wasn’t one to listen.

I removed my left foot from my shoes and slowly trailed my leg over hers. She immediately chocked on her food, and dropped her fork.

“Le, are you okay?’’ I smirked.

She glared at me, as she wiped her face with a napkin, giving a tight smile and curtly said, “It went in the wrong pipe. Don’t worry.’’

I moved my leg further up and then down in slow patterns, torturing her, while eating the amazing ravioli.

Her breathing hitched, and swallowed loudly. Her eyes darkened with lust, and she gripped her fork tightly. It was clear her thoughts weren’t PG, so I stopped because I didn’t want her Grandma to smell her arousal.

She looked at me in disbelief, her mouth slightly open.

“Chew with your mouth closed, Le.’’ I tsked her, grinning like mad man.

She huffed, and went back to eating. I thought, I'll get to eat a dinner in peace. But this Riley we are talking about, so of course she wanted revenge.

Like fox, she mischievously trailed her toes on my leg. Little “Alec’’ suddenly wanted to make a presence and say hello. She gave me a seductive yet evil smile, as she trailed her toes up and down. One time she almost slipped her toes between my thighs, just above the knees.

I cleared my throat and gave her a warning look. She just raised her eyebrow seductively as if asking “What do you mean?’’

Rachel, please leave for a few minutes. I mindlinked her.

May I ask why Alpha? She asked politely through the mindlink.

No. Now, please leave. I all but growled trying to gulp down a moan.

“Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom.’’ Her Grandma said, but we weren’t listening. She got up, and left.

I immediately pushed out of my chair, and went to her chair and knelt in fromt of her. I roughly pushed her chair to face me and crashed my lips on her.

She moaned at my roughness, and bit my lips lightly. I growled lowly in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I trailed my tongue on her lower lip asking for entry, but like the vixon she is, she didn’t open her mouth. I put my hands inside her sweater and she immediately gasped. Seeing my chance, I took advantage of the situation and slipped my tongue in.

She moaned into my mouth, causing me to growl at the back of my throat. We pulled apart only because she neede more air. Being werewolves, we could hold our breath longer than humans, and damn, did that help.

“What was that for?’’ She asked breathlessly, her face flushed.

“That, babe, was punishment.’’ I smirked, pecking her lips once more before getting up.

“Punishment for?’’ She asked.

“For teasing the big bad wolf.’’ I grinned.

She shook her head, probably at my reference. Little did she know how true it was.

Rachel, come in now. I said through the mindlink.

And she walked in a few moments later with a expressionless face.