After another few minutes drive, we finally reached Riley's house, and I quickly jumped out of the car but not before hearing Nate mumble “Finally got rid of the PMSing Queen.’’ under his breath, which my ears picked up due to our sensitive hearing.

As usual, I ignored him.

I immediately stalked off to the mahogany door to her house, and knocked on the door, and waited. I could hear her footsteps, as she ran down the stairs and how she slowed down when she reached the door. I heard her take in a deep breath, and she opened the door.

She looked as beautiful as ever. Her golden locks were tied up in an elastic band, showing her shoulder which my wolf was itching to mark. She was wearing a pink off shoulder sweater and ochre pants. Her green eyes glimmering with happiness when she saw me, which made me extremely happy.

“Hey.’’ Her melodious voice resounded, making me give her smile, which she responded to.

“Hey.’’ I said, taking in her beauty. How did I get so lucky?

“Hey.’’ I heard her, but I didn’t hear her. I was getting lost in those green orbs that would be the death of me one day.

“Hey.’’ I responded absentmindedly, as I lifted my hand to tuck a strand of her hair, which had come out of the elastic band, behind her ear.

“Riley, I'm sure Alec has had enough greetings to last a lifetime. Now, let him in. You wouldn’t want him to fall sick, do you?’’ Her Grandma, Rachel, said in an amused tone.

Riley blushed immediately and stepped back from my touch, as opened the door, gesturing me to come in. Rachel knew we don't fall sick, well atleast not easily, but she just wanted to tease Riley and maybe try and make us look more mundane.

Riley went to kitchen and helped Rachel, like the angel she is, while I sat on the couch in the living room, taking in the amazing smell of Riley. Vanilla and Cinnamon.

Her house was a two storeyed house, like all the others on this block. It was a typical modern house, with the living room, next to the guest bedroom on one side and kitchen on the other. The beige couches matched with the wooden floor, and cremè walls. The LCD tv, opposite to the couches, on the wall. A piano in one corner, I wonder if she plays it.

“We're done, Alec.’’ Riley said, as she walked in the living room with a beautiful smile.

I nodded and got up and went to her. She took my hand in his, and led the way. Her hand in mine felt so good. She led me to the table, and even though I already knew where it was, I didn’t say anything.

The table was set elegantly, the china was used, and wine glasses were set. The dishes smelt like ravioli, pasta baberesca, and garlic bread and spinach dip. I was really hungry and this smelled like heaven.

I took a opposite of Riley, while her Grandma sat where the head sits. I immediately dug in, but making sure not to take more than a normal human would because I didn’t want Riley to be suspicious. She wasn't ready, at least not yet.

As soon as I put a piece of ravioli in my mouth, I moaned. The taste made me so satisfied. It was really, really awesome.

“It tastes so good.’’ I moaned taking another bite.

“Of course it does. Riley made it after all.’’ Rachel stated proudly.

Riley immediately blushed, and looked in her lap, most probably playing with the hem of her sweater.

“Really, Riley?’’ I asked in amazement. My mate was a brilliant cook. Damn, I'm going to be a happy man.

“Yes.’’ She said turning as red as a tomato.