Epilogue

"Kill me."
——————————————————
All Percy can remember is a flash of pain and then, nothing. When Percy had asked the gods to kill him he didn't mean for Zeus to literally char him to death with his lightning bolt, that bitch hurt, a lot.

The next time Percy opened his eyes he was standing in front of Charon. Said person stared in shock, "So I'm supposed to believe that three of the strongest demigods alive, are now dead?" Percy simply nodded and placed a bag full of drachmas on the desk, "Would you believe me if I told you I drowned in a bathtub?"

Charon motioned Percy forward, towards the elevator. What is with Greek mythology and elevators? Charon shooed all other souls out so that it was just him and Percy. As the elevator descended it turned into a boat and the river Styx appeared beneath them.

It was a quiet journey, but not at all a quick one. "So, did you finally get that raise you wanted?" A light hearted question from Percy is all it took for Charon to start ranting, "Yes! Finally after a millennia or two Hades actually gave me a raise! Not much but still, I have to thank you for that. I wasn't expecting to see you anytime soon."

Percy let out an airy laugh, "You should probably expect another raise from Hades, I pulled a few favours to get him to agree." Charon simply nodded his head though if you looked close enough you could see his excitement.

They arrived at the gates and Charon docked the boat to let Percy off, "Middle path." Percy set off towards said path, passing underneath Cerberus who excitedly slobbered all over the dead hero of Olympus. After hours of waiting and shuffling forward, Percy approached the council of the dead which included Daedalus, Midas and, this came as quite a shock to Percy, Nico Di Angelo the dead son of Hades. Percy should have expected it, honestly how did he not see it coming.

Nico vaulted over the council stand, ignoring all other complaints, and launched into Percy's open arms, "What the fuck Percy!" Percy laughed, what else was he to do? Tell him, 'oh yeah I just asked the gods to kill me cuz I'm a depressed little bitch who can't seem to live without people he loves even though there was still the Avengers and all the other campers.' Yeah, he wasn't about to say that.

Nico shoved Percy away, "Well your going to Elysium for sure, everyone is waiting, I visit every other day, even dead Im still the Ghost King and I have duties to fulfill." Percy ruffled the younger ones hair once more before sauntering towards Elysium, "Have fun with your part-time job Neeks."

As Percy disappeared Nico returned to his place on the council of the dead deflecting any and all complaints. "You have no right to make that decision, just because your daddy's little boy, doesn't mean you can just send someone straight to Elysium!" Nico scoffed and glared at Midas, "He's Percy fucking Jackson saviour of Olympus times three now, he fucking deserves Elysium more than anyone." Nico then ushered the next soul in.

Percy may or may not have put up a confident act in front of Nico, in reality he was fucking loosing his mind, what would Annabeth say? He gave up on life when she told him not to. He betrayed her by using his freaky-deaky blood bending powers! Annabeth is gonna hate him now! A rough slap pulled him out of his thoughts, there standing in front of him was Thalia, with a fully attached head on her shoulders. Behind her stood the rest of the seven discluding Annabeth for some reason. Sally and Paul were there together looking happy. Just behind them stood the victims of the first war, his friends he had lost, the ones he couldn't save, and even further back stood Luke. He was apart from the group, hanging in the shadows as if he didn't deserve to be there.

The only question was, "Where is Annabeth?" It slipped out, Percy had only meant to think it but he still got his reply, "Right here Seaweed Brain." Arms wrapped around Percy from behind pulling him in. He twisted around and was met with a goddesses face in front of him. Annabeth was gorgeous, "I missed you Wise Girl." Miraculously his voice didn't crack.

After a heartfelt reunion with all his friends that he lost, he finally approached Luke. Percy dropped a hand on his shoulder, "You haven't aged a day since I last saw you Luke." Luke shrugged Percy off and attempted to walk away, "Don't associate with the bad guy Percy, nothing good comes from it." Having none of that bullshit, Percy gripped Lukes shoulders and spun him around, "I don't know what bad guy your talking about Luke, we forgave you a long time ago." Luke gave a sad smile but accepted the statement, "As long as you don't hit on Annabeth we are good man." Luke smiled for real and followed Percy to the rest of their group- no, family.

As Percy sat hand in hand with Annabeth he spoke, "Finally, we'll be together forever."

Oh how wrong he was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
855 words
Aight here ya go the ending I kinda promised y'all. As you can see its not really over.

Im planning on making a sequel where a few of the ghosts (percy, nico and a few others) have to go to Hogwarts to round up all the lost souls, this proves to be a challenge as there are quite a few dead from the war that happened a year ago. Harry Ron and Hermione all end up retaking their last year, but something is wrong they keep getting glimpses of these kids their age running about with swords and knives and-is that Fred Weasley!?
Just what is going on at Hogwarts this year?

That kinda turned into a summary, I'll make it better and get it started, don't expect it to be out any time soon though.

See ya!