Chapter 10

Nine figures stepped out of the shadows of Thalia's pine tree. The campers looked up and waved to said figures. The big three children had already Iris Messaged camp that they were bringing some mortals for planning against the evils targeting them. The nine heroes walked to the Big House and waited for the meeting to start. The cabin councilors arrived and the meeting began.
Percy kicked off with what they knew, "We know who we are fighting, Tartarus and this 'Mad Titan' no clue who this man is but that's why we are here." He sighed before continuing, "The best thing we can do right now is plan for what we know and improvise the rest when we have to." There was a chorus of amens circulated around the ping pong table. "Aight this is my best plan, let's make it better," Percy then went on to explain his slightly plot holed idea and let everyone else build it to a wonderful plan.
--------time skip------(don't normally do these but I need to finish the book)---
Nine days passed quickly as the two camps and the Avengers prepared. Percy sat pondering whether or not to call in his favours he saved up in case of a battle. "Sup Kelp Head, you ready for another war?" Thalia and Nico sat down dejectedly beside him. He turned quickly, "I know this is last minute but I gotta go, I'll try to get back before everything starts." With that Percy turned into ocean mist and travelled to Brooklyn. He pulled out his phone and called someone, "Hey, so about that favour... Yeah I'm cashing it in meet me here." He then hung up and called Samirah, "Hey sorry to bother you but, I'm using up my favour, can you get them all to my location? You can? Thanks. See you in ten." Now all Percy had to do was wait.
Back in Manhattan right after Percy left. Thalia flipped out hard, "Where the FUCK is that dumbass going!! We are going to fucking war for the third time! What is he thinking!" Nico placed a hand on her shoulder, "He probably is getting back up, Percy isn't one to run away from a fight and you know that." Thalia calmed a little, but raised a fairly important question, "What the fuck are we supposed to tell everyone now?" Nico seemed miffed by the question but he had no time to reply as the horn sounded, the enemy was here. But they didn't have their leader to lead.
A hop, skip and jump away in Brooklyn, "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it, now, I can promise you you won't die today but I can promise that I will be fighting to keep all of you alive no matter what. Now let's get back to camp. I'll take all of you." Percy had everyone present grab hands to ensure everyone made it to the battlefield. With a tugging pull in his guy he dissolved along with everyone else and appeared in the midst of a fight, "Spread out, but make sure you let my people know who's side your on! We don't want any friendly fire." With that said the magicians from Brooklyn and the dead from Valhalla spread out to help the Greeks, Romans and mortals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
553 words
I'm so sorry for such a short chapter after such a long break. Hope you all are having a wonderful 2020 at least.

Please read this

I'm not gonna post for a while, because I'm going to finish this story and make sure it's good, or at least the last part of the story is. So this is a temporary hiatus until I'm done the book as soon as I am I will post the remaining chapters daily until the finale.

Thank you for sticking with me this far. It will be over soon ish