Chapter 7

An: I've decided that the rest of the story will be in 3rd person cuz I'm lazy and I'll only do specific pov's when something major happens but needs to be said in that POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The group of 5 landed outside of the Avengers tower. Thalia, Nico and Percy started to walk away before they realized that Alex and Magnus have never shadow travelled and they were retching on the ground. "First time shadow travelling is always the worst," Percy stated as he bent down to help Magnus up as Thalia did the same with Alex. Magnus, still green in the face asked, "So, where are we again?" Nico smirked (his version of laughing) and replied, "Welcome to New York or more importantly, the Avengers tower." If Magnus wasn't dead he probably would've died right there, "You mean 'Earths Mightiest Heroes' you can't be serious!" Thalia barked out a laugh, "You better believe it and also Thor's on the team." Alex and Magnus both looked even more shocked, "Wait like Thor who farts like there's no tomorrow? Thor with the rustic red hair? Thor with Mjolnir?" Alex rambled off with questions. Percy, Thalia and Nico shared a look. They had gone to Thor just before they left and he had warned them that the form he was in wasn't his true form. Percy turned back to the pair of einharji, "Well, Thor doesn't look like how you know him because he wants to keep some sort of dignity. I'm assuming he's taken on his more heroic personality?" It came out more as a question but Magnus and Alex seemed to understand. "No more time for procrastinating, let's go meet the team and then book it to Camp Half-Blood for the anniversary!" On that slightly morbid note from Nico the five entered the tower to be met with the Earths Mightiest Heroes.
The first thing out of Magnus' mouth was, "Uhm hi Thor you look... different." Thor gave a hearty chuckle, "Well of course I do, I don't need to show these mortals what I truly look like!" But then he murmured, "It would be a major wound to my dignity." The five mortals present looked at Thor like he had grown another head, which in a way was totally possible.
"Alright! Introductions! Everyone meet meet Magnus Chase and Alex Fierro, they are dead," Percy introduced the Viking einharji rather strangely but it got the mortals attention. Tony asked, "Wait your dead! How is that possible?" Magnus sighed, "Long story short, I died and joined an undead army." That seemed to confuse Tony even more but he kept silent, a mighty feat for him.
"Well then, I'm Tony Stark/Ironman."
"Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow."
"Clint Barton/Hawkeye."
"Bruce Banner/Hulk."
"Steve Rodgers/Captain America."
Magnus and Alex nodded a hello to each in turn. "Obviously you know me, but I am the heroic personality of myself. Now how are you son of Frey and daughter- errr- son of Loki?" Thor made a slip up with Alex's gender but he didn't seem to care. The entire group of mortals cared quite a bit with the whole child of Loki thing though, "Wait! That sleeze-ball has a child! Is she dangerous?" Tony glanced skeptically at Alex. Alex glared at him and replied snarkily, "That 'sleeze-ball is my mother and just so you know we got him trapped in his nutshell prison. I can also be very dangerous." Before anyone could mention the fact that Alex said mother and the nutshell prison, Magnus jumped in, "Yeah Alex is very dangerous, she cut my head off." That made Steve loose his mind, "How! What!? I'm so confused. You said Loki was your mother? How can he be trapped in a nutshell if we just fought him last summer? And how! How did Alex cut your head off Magnus? You should be dead!" Magnus and Alex sighed in unison and then they launched into an explanation of everything they went through and I won't bore you with the details.
Nico clapped and spoke, "Okay enough bonding we have to go to Camp." With that conversations stopped and Nico backed away from the attention. Magnus and Alex looked relieved to be able to get out of their conversations.
~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus, Alex, Percy, Thalia and Nico all linked arms and disappeared into the shadows of themselves. The avengers stared at the spot that they disappeared from before returning to conversations about the "strange" visitors.
Meanwhile the five teens appeared outside of Camp borders. Percy, Thalia and Nico all held a terrified aura around them. The children of the Big Three hadn't made contact with Camp since the war. What would everyone think? Magnus and Alex noticed this aura and let the Greeks decide on what to do from here on in. They were in Greek territory now anyway.
Finally Percy spoke, "Fuck it." He then walked through the border closely followed by Thalia, Nico, Alex and lastly Magnus. As soon as they were through the border the horn signalling an arrival blew. Chiron and the rest of camp came rushing to the hill on to stop dead in their tracks when they saw who was there.
Dead silence was all that there was for a solid five minutes before Travis and Connor Stoll broke away from the group of demigods and rushed Percy, "Perce! Dude you came back!" They then turned to Thalia and Nico, "Hi Thalia, hi Nico." They grinned from ear to ear as the rest of camp fell out of their stupor and rushed the three returning teens.
After many 'welcome back's and a few punches from Clarisse, Percy, Thalia and Nico finally introduced the Norse children, "Okay, okay I know we are quite amazing but I want you all to meet Alex Fierro son of Loki and Annabeths cousin Magnus Chase son of Frey." At the mention of Annabeth the camp held their breath waiting for Percy to breakdown. He noticed this and clarified, "I've spent some time mulling over everything and I know for sure exactly what Annabeth would say, 'Seaweed Brain stop moping around and get a life, I'll be waiting for you when your time comes.' So I'm not going to choke up at the mention of her name, she should be honored as well as the rest of the seven for their sacrifices which happened today three months ago." At the mention of the war a few demigods broke down because they lost one of their brothers, sisters or friends in that war. Percy fell back into his leadership role, "Okay everyone, I haven't been here for three months I'm out of the loop, who's the leader of camp?" Travis looked at Percy incredulously, "Dude are you serious, we never appointed a new leader cuz your still here." Percy looked shocked, "Why... Nevermind, since I'm still leader for some reason, we are going to be holding an anniversary for all those who died in the war. We'll throw a big party for everyone who died and we'll have one person say a few things for one of the people who died." The entire camp nodded and finally they dispersed until it was only Percy, Nico, Thalia, Magnus, Alex, Travis, Conner and Clarisse. Clarisse being Clarisse punched Percy one more time before turning to the dead teens, "So there are Norse gods as well? Not surprising, next there's gonna be Egyptians as well." Clarisse didn't see the look on Percy's face, but Travis and Conner did, "Whats that look Percy, is there something your not telling us?" Percy gulped before speaking, "Well, you see, Annabeth and I had an encounter a while back and we made a pact to not tell anyone about it but... you probably deserve to know since we'll I don't know, I just feel like you need to know. So uhm yea there are Egyptian gods but not any demigods only magicians who, channel the power of a certain god and stuff. This one time a Greek/Egyptian hybrid dude tried to take over the Earth and I had to host an Egyptian goddess of vultures and we'll just say it was not fun besides the fact that I got a very big vulture Avatar that I could kick some serious ass with." Percy started rambling but Clarisses face went from shocked to angry to confused and back to angry, "So you just now decided to tell us this! They could be a threat!" Percy shook his head franticly, "That's exactly why Annabeth, Carter, Sadie and I decided not to tell anyone about it, just because we didn't want to start a war. Sort of like the war with the Greeks and Romans." Clarisse accepted this answer before turning back to Magnus and Alex, "So you two are dead right? I could like impale you and you would come back to life?" Clarisse lifted her spear ever so slightly as she asked. Magnus shook his head so hard he probably gave himself whiplash but Alex replied cooly, "I mean if we were at Valhalla we would revive but if we die out here we kinda just *poof* disappear live in the Ginnunggagap. Or you could stab Magnus and I could find the nearest entrance to Valhalla and get him there before he dies." Magnus turned white as snow, "Alex I thought you liked me!" Alex looked Magnus up and down, "It varies from time to time. I'm feeling generous as of now, so Clarisse please don't kill my boyfriend." Magnus looked slightly relieved while Clarisse was slightly perplexed. Travis and Conner were off to the side whispering about gods know what so Thalia decided to ask, "Hey boys, what would you two be talking about that doesn't concern the rest of us. Let me guess, pranks." Travis and Conner looked dumbstruck, "How did you know!!" Thalia sighed and Nico smirked, "Your always talking about pranks, especially when newbies get to camp.
The conch horn sounded for supper, "Come on guys, supper and then the anniversary." With that the right teens went to the dining pavilion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1692 words

Hey guys I'm back, sorry I kinda just left but like I was busy and I'm making excuses. I'm going to attempt to make a chapter per week but we'll see how that goes.

On another note.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
TRIALS OF APOLLO BOOK 4 I JUST FINISHED READING IT AND IT IS SUCH A WILD RIDE AND I LOVE IT!

No spoilers obviously but I'm happy with the book.

Anyway yea I'm back and sorry for making you wait enjoy the chapter.

See ya soon ish