12

It was Wednesday where you got up from the bed and took a quick shower. After that, you went out of the bathroom and head off to the closet.

You wore a simple black oversized sweater and a black ripped jeans that match with a pair of your black converse. Then, you tied up your hair into a ponytail but your phone rings shortly.

You're done with your hair and then head off to check it when it appeared to be a text from someone which you exactly know who.

“Hey bitch! I want you to dropped out of that highschool and never comeback. I don't wanna see your fucking face at school from today on or else!”

You sighed and the sit on the edge of bed and stare at your phone before deciding to call the principle. You put the phone on your ear and wait for him to pick the phone.

“Hello?” a voice said through the phone which make you inhaled. “Hello Mr Ahn.” he then suprised once he heard your voice, “Why did you call, Y/N.”

You sighed then answered, “I want to drop out.” a gasp can be heard from the other side of the phone, “What? Why Y/N?” you sighed again and continued. “Because of private matters.”

He sighed and a tapping sound can be heard through the line, “If you say so then, okay. I can't say no cause it's your decision and I wish you the best for yourself.” he said and you thanked him as he returned back before you hung up.

Then, you sighed and find a job for yourself and you got a work inside a bakery as a cashier. You love your job already and felt relief that you got a job.

|_________________ ❇ ________________|

At school [ A/N's POV ]

It was a normal day for everyone, including Loona, 1Team and Itzy. They all have their fun by themselves when suddenly a news from their classroom teacher actually changed the atmosphere. The two other groups didn't know about it.

“Sorry for being late class. Actually today, the principle informed me that Chae Y/N dropped out from this highschool cause of her private matters.”

That news shocked all of the classroom's students but some of them were enjoying it and some of them were not. ‘It must be her!’ all of the three groups thought as they glared towards Arlene and her minions.

Without realising later then, the bell rings as a sign of lunch break. That were the time where all of the three groups decided to give Arlene a lesson. They didn't punch her or so on, they just threatened her and she was fucking scared which they love it.

Later then, the school were over and they decided to find Y/N which they immediately saw her inside a bakery nearby. They approached her and then hang with her a bit after asking why did she drop out. Time finally went by so fast as it was time for Y/N to go home and close the bakery.

The girls left already which is now only 1Team left outside the bakery. She exit the bakery and locked it off before head off back.

|_________________ ❇ ________________|

You're now heading home with 1Team and they accompanied you back when you suddenly got a text from Vivi.

“Y/N, let's go to a party later! We'll pick you up!”

You repied and then BC asked, “What's wrong?” you pressed your lips into a thin line and answered, “The girls invited me to a party tonight. You guys came?”

They all nodded and when you arruved home, you took a quick shower before exiting the bathroom. You wore a black crop top with a short and then wore a thin oversized button up long sleeves red and black square shirt on. Then, you tied your hair into a ponytail with those side bangs fixed.

Then, you grabbed your phone and exit the room and head downstairs towards the main door. You opened the door and saw those girls were there already. You guys walked to the locations and then when you guys have arrived, you immediately head inside and it was loud yet alcohol scent can be smalled in the air.

People were dancing with their partners which make it hard for you and the girls to head off to the counter. You guys order a normal juice and then sit on the available seats while looking around. 

You took a small sips of the drinks and then keep on looking around when your eyes stopped on guys that make you sighed in frustration. It were them but with those random girls grinding against their laps.

You got up from the chair as Loona with their mates and look around. You finally spot Stray Kids and head off to them. “Aye boys!” they looked at you and a huge smiles appeared on their faces. “Y/N! Come, sit here!”

You just smile and sit in between Bangchan and Hyunjin. Hyunjin throw his arm on your shoulders as Bangchan held your hands. Then, you guys started to talked which you scent that those boys stealing a glance to your spot.

You know that they were now jealous but not only them. The three other that hate you also seems to get jealous. Then, Bangchan lean closer and whisper something on your ears which makes you giggles. Then, Hyunjin bite your earlobe which you see one of them head to your place. You knew it's because Hyunjin bite your earlobe.

You chuckles and then waited for the moment and then he stopped in front of you. You all lift your head and saw Jisu. Without any warning, he grabbed your wrist and pulled your somewhere far from there and his grips tightened a bit.

He keep dragging you until he stop and his back face you. “What do you-”

In a blink of eyes, he pinned you onto the nearest wall with one of his hand rested beside your head.

“What do you think you're doing?”