03

The school was finally over and you were now walking through the hallways, spacing out but it didn't lasts long cause you bumped onto someone. You snapped out while hissing a bit before turning to see the person.

It was a random male student which you just immediately ignored and walked away before. You head out and still look forwards without caring the other around you. While walking, you felt a grip on your arm and it's not the hard grip . . . it was the soft one.

You looked towards the person and blinks, “K-Kyungho? What's wrong?” he just smiles and dragged you softly by your arm along with him. Then, you walk a bit faster to keep yourself along with him which makes him to smiles before putting his arm on your shoulders. Then, he let you approached a small group of boys who you assumed as his friends.

“Guys!” he shout and walked a bit before the both of you finally stopped right in front of those boys. “Hey Kyungho and who is this pretty girl you with?”

“Our mate . . .” two of those boys choked on their drinks, “The fuck what?!”

“Hey shhhhh!” Kyungho aggressively shushed them before straighten himself again and brings you closer, “Guys meet Y/N, our fateful mate!” he said in whispered yet excited tone.

They seem to not believe it first but the guy who you remembered as Chihoon only gave you a sweet smiles before taking your hand and as what you expected . . . Both of you pulled away due to the sudden pain. “Sorry for hurting you, love.” he said before patting your head.

You just awkwardly shake your head, “Nah, it's fine. Beside, I've once experienced it with Kyungho before.” he nodded and smiles. “Boys, she's our mate. Correction, our fateful mate and you gotta believed it since both of us hissed caused of a small skinship.”

The others just excitedly jumped which make the three of you to looked at them weirdly. “I'm Donggeon and it's so nice to finally meeting you in person, love!” he said and went to hugged you but pulled away immediately for a seconds and then continued again.

“I'm J.You and this is Woonggi!” J.You said before both him and Woonggi attacked you with a bear hug and ignored the pain.

They pulled away and hissed which make Kyungho held you and Chihoon bend down to your level, “Are you okay, my love?” you just nodded and straightened yourself again before exhaling deeply.

“Just a small sharp pain but don't worry!” you said which makes them to smiles and then, Woonggi lifted your right side sleeve. “Look, there's our group name on her wrist! The word TOO almost had the colour filled!”

You just smiles as the others nodded at his statements before someone calls your name, “Y/N-AH, LET'S GO HOME!”

You looked at the person and saw Jisung was there already. You turned towards the boys who were your mate and smiles while scratching the back of your neck, “Guys, I gotta go home now.”

“Okay! See you around the city then!”

You nodded and when you're about to turned around, a grip turned you and you can feel those boys pecked your cheeks before they let you off to go home. “Bye love!”

You just ran away while those hoodie paws of yours covered your red cheeks, ‘These soulmate things gonna make me gone crazy!’ you thought to youself before heading home with Jisung who was weirdly looking at you with your hoodie paws that you have on your cheeks.

“What's wrong with you today?” he suddenly asked which make you look away while fanning yourself using your hands. “Nothing but Jisung let's grab a drinks for us, okay?”

He nodded and then you heard him mumbles some words, “Who are they and why did they took her from us?”

“Huh? Did you say something, Jisung?” you asked as he turned his head so fast towards you. “Huh, n-nothing it just I say I'll pay for our drinks later on.” you just nodded while flashing him a huge grin which make him patted your head.

‘I'm pretty sure that I heard the other words he said just now. What did he mean by those boys taking me away from them? Is there something going on behind me without me knowing? Nah~ Probably he meant the other person who was maybe his friend of something. Think positive Y/N!’

You said to yourself before jogged yourself all the way to the usual cafe you guys always gone to after school.

|_________________ ❇ ________________|

Donggeon

“That's pretty crazy like, how can our mate look so . . . You know mesmerizing?

“I don't know but I wonder how would the others react if we told them about her?”

All of us just shrugged our shoulders and went home straightly. ‘Why do I feel like I'm craving for her presence now? Ah, Donggeon don't worry! You'll meet her around sooner!’ I thought to myself before realising that I was smiling like I was high on something.

‘Oh yeah I forgot! I was high for her company and her smiles!’

|________________ ❇  ________________|

Woonggi

‘Never thought that we would meet our mate that fast like I wasn't complaining . . . It just, I've miss her being near us already like it's pretty weird aren't it?’

Then, I just shook the thought away and looked forwards, thinking of when would we will be meeting her again and talked to her or maybe hang out? She seems cute yet comfortable to be with. ‘Woonggi, you're being weird again.’ I thought to myself before snapped back to the reality and looked to the others if they caught any misterious thing on me.

‘Fuh good thing they didn't notice anything.’ I though to myself again before looking away with those huge smiles plastered on my face as I walked along with the others.

‘Hope to see you around again sooner, my love . . . CHAE Y/N . . .’