08

It was Monday which you and those girls have a good times on learning about each others and especially they teach you about those hybrids stuffs. Sometimes, you always be that single person since they have their mates around which makes you feel like a real potato.

Today, you guys decided to head out but as usual you was the only person with no mate since they cling against their mates arms which makes you feel perfectly awkward of the atmosphere. While walking, someone just put their arm on your shoulders, “Y/N MY EARTHLING!!” Jeongin, Jisung and Felix shout which almost makes your ear drums explode.

“Stop shouting, would y'all!?” you whined which those people finds it cute. Jeongin pinched your cheeks and then Felix bite your cheek which makes you whines. “Ewwww! Felix, stop biting my cheek!!!” you whined which make him to laughed.

He pulled away and you rubbed your cheeks which is now reddish from Felix bite spot. Then, Jisung immediately pulled you towards him and patted your head but then, someone shout again.

“Y/N!!” you looked towards the person and it was J.You with the others. You started to pushed Jisung softly away and fake cried while running towards J.You. “J.You, they bite me~” you while pointing over to your reddish cheeks where Felix bite and Jeongin pinched spots.

“Aww, poor my baby.” he said while slowly caressed your cheeks and blow it off before laughing at Jisung, Jeongin and Felix who was putting their hands on their chests, pretended to be hurt. “How dare you leave us like that Y/N-ah~” Jisung dramatically said while the three of them dropped on the floors.

You then cracked out a laughed which makes all of the others laughed too seeing your happy sides which makes them relief. “Silly, come get up and as for the punishment you guys gotta buy me anything I want!”

The three of them nodded and then dramatically faked their tears which is hilarious for you.

“Hey Y/N, wanna join to the party today?” Jisung asked and you shake your head, “No, I don't really-”

“Y/N, why won't you join us sometimes? Just please~” Jeongin plead and same goes to the others too, “Aish, fine! I'll go!” you sigh and they cheered.

[ Time skips ]

It was finally 7 pm which mean all of you gotta go to the party. The others just wore some dresses that doesn't really reveal skins too much and same goes to you. You don't really like partying but since they plead, then you go.

You wore an off shoulders dress above knees length and tied your hair into a half up and down style. Then, Yeojin tightened up a bit the ribbon on your waist which now show your curve a bit. Not that much just a bit.

Then, they make you wear a pair of simple black heels that match your outfit. Then, finally you guys head off to the party as a group of girls. Meanwhile, Felix and the other just also in a same group as Loona's mates.

When you guys arrive at the address, Loona immediately went off with their mates and left you behind with no one and not even Jisung, Felix and Jeongin. Then, you felt a light taps on your shoulder which make you turned, “Oh hey, J.You!” you said and he smiles before putting his arm on your waist. “Hey! Lookin' beautiful tonight eh?” he said and you just awkwardly laughed before he bring you inside.

“Where are the others?” you asked and he tightened his grip on your waist a bit as the other hand inside his pocket, “They're inside already.”

You just smiles when he started smiling at you before he brings you to the unknown spot but you saw Kyungho. “Hey guys!”

All of them turns towards the both of you and were speechless, “Hey bro-”

It makes you awkwardly scratched your palm and then they gasped, “Wow, you look so- WOW!” they all said. Then, Woonggi got up and snakes his arm around your waist which make you to blushed. “You came~ Glad you do!”

Then all of them started partying but you just sit back on the couch there, scrolling through your phone when suddenly someone came and sit on your laps. You flinched and looked upwards just to see Jaeyun who has a smirk plastered on his face as he threw his arms on your shoulders and intertwined his fingers behind your head.

“W-what a-are y-you doing, J-jaeyun?” you stuttered out which makes his smirk grew bigger, “Aww, why are you stuttering kitten?” it makes you shiver even more which makes him chuckles and lean closer. “Don't worry, kitten. I'm not gonna hurt you.” he said as his fingers started to traces over your neck which make you shut your eyes tightly when he suddenly lean closer towards your neck. But nothing seems to happen instead, you feel something slips against your neck.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw him smiling but still in a flirty way. You touched your neck and realise he slips a choker. You looked towards him and he lean closer and play with your choker. “Why?”

“Why?” he chuckles and then laid his head and shoves his nose on your neck as his right arm wrapped against your neck and his left arm snaked up around your waist. “Let's make it simple, I failed.”

You knitted your eyebrows together and hummed quietly while your eyes stop on the marble floors there, “Failed?” he nodded and continued to rubbed his nose against your skin which makes you shiver and his finger keeps circling your neck softly.

“But what does it mean by you failed? What makes you fail or in what you're failed, Jaeyun?”

He chuckles a bit before facing your confused looking face which makes him carresed you cheek before whispering.

“I failed myself and fall for you, kitten.”