02

“Hello to our fellow classmates! My name is Chihoon and these is my friends Donggeon, J.You, Kyungho and Woonggi. Hope we all can be friends!”

Then, the five of them bow their head down which make all girls giggles while you was normally sitting there and did a random sketches on your notebook. The next thing you heard really make you sighed and facepalmed yourself.

“Both of you guys can sit beside Y/N and three more sit behind Y/N too!”

The five of them nodded and head off to the directions where was Mr Byun was pointing to. ‘Pluck my life!’ you thought while resting your head on the back of your hand.

You keep on sketching and ignored their presences cause you know why if you talk to them, it'll only cause yourself more trouble. Then, Mr Byun leave the classrooms since there's a meeting for the whole day. All of you guys inside the class started to mind your own business with you heading off to the school's cafeteria.

You didn't notice that those five boys arrived there earlier than you. There's a lot of students huddles there already but you proceed and head off to the counter to bought yourself candies.

You paid it off and head away from there with both your hands inside your hoodie pockets.

❇  ||_______________________|| 

Kyungho

‘Why do she looks familiar? And why do her connections seems to attract mine that strong? Is she the one?’ I thought to myself as my eyes never leave her figure.

“Kyungho? You're good bro?”

I snapped and looked over and saw Chan along with the others too, “Ah, nothing. Just thinking off what what should I do later.”

Chan nodded and started to eat his foods up with me sighed in relief. Later then, the lunch over and all of us parted away from each others as I head off to the hallways. I head to my lockers and due to my sharp hearing, I heard a sweet sound of a female hums.

I decided to check it out and my ears continued to perks up until I finally saw the owner of it. Without noticing, a small smile crept on my face as I slowly head to her.

I held onto her shoulder but a sudden yet sharp pain on my wrist attacking suddenly which make both me and her hissed. ‘Hold up! Why is she hissing too? Don't tell me she's our fateful mate?’

She finally turned towards me and when the time her eyes met mine, I feel lost and drowned in them which make her to waved her hand in front of me. “Huh?”

❇  ||______________________||  ❇

“Huh?” that's the first thing that cames out from his mouth before he looked at you again. “I say, what's wrong?”

“Ah it's n-nothing. By the way, may I s-sit h-here?” he asked and you just slowly nodded.

“You're Y/N right?” you just nodded and he smile. You remember him and his name was Kyungho and the previous guy who sit beside you in history class just now.

“By the way, may I asked why did you hissed too when I held your shoulder?” that question, it make you think a bit before answering. “I-it just that . . . I don't know but my cousin said that if I feel hurt by someone touching me, that's mean they're my mate.”

“Hold up! I hissed too so, that's mean . . .”

“You're my / our mate?!” both of you said in sync. A proud smile appeared on his face while you still shocked of it. “Finally, I found you!”

He immediately hugged you which make you to widened your eyes only in return. He pulled away and put his forehead on your with both of his hands on both side of your cheeks. “I'll protect you, my love.”

He then pulled away and caressed the back of your hands with him looking towards you with his loving pair of cresent eyes. You just silently stare into his eyes but you saw something in them. “Black Panther.”

He smiles and nodded while caressing your cheeks, “That's correct. By the way, I'll introduce you to the others also when the school is over okay?”

You just nodded slowly and he patted your head, admiring your cuteness yet those gorgeous pair of honey brown eyes that you got which makes him to lost in them. You were now facing forwards which makes him seen your side profile.

|_________________ ❇ ________________|

Kyungho

‘My my . . . Why did our fateful mate looks so mesmerizing? Not complaining but if these happen all day, I'll lost in them more and more. Finally, I have found you my love.’

I can't stop watching her from the side since you know the views getting gorgeous every minutes. Her long yet curly thick lashes, her cutie nose, her chubby cheeks and her plump lips make me goes crazy over her.

The more I look at her, the more I got a feeling to protect her. She seems fragile but still tough. That's why I like her cause she's being herself.

|_________________ ❇ ________________|

Chihoon

I was heading off somewhere but I accidentally spot Kyungho under the tree but with . . . A girl?

The girl seems to be familiar yet her scent attract me and then, I shrugged it off but stopped when I saw something shining under my sleeve.

I lifted the sleeves up and looked at my wrist which is now glowing faintly by itself. I looked back towards the girls and saw her sleeve shining.

I decided to head closer and hid behind the bush to get a proper look of her. The time I saw her clearly, I was stunned . . . By her beauty yet her cute self.

‘No way but her sleeve is shining . . . That's mean . . . She's the one we've destiny to be and live with us forever. ’ I thought to myself before looking back at the girl.

‘What have you done and why are you so irresistible?’