He blinked in behind Gloria and smashed a stapler over her head, knocking the old woman out. I sped out from behind the wall and picked up the capsule. I tossed it over to Five and he opened it urgently.

He blinked over to the desk and sat down at the typewriter. I stood over his shoulder, waiting impatiently for him to unroll the message. He did. On the paper, there were four words written in bold printing.

REASSIGNMENT: PROTECT HAROLD JENKINS.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" I questioned.

Five shook his head quickly before handing me the paper. I folded it up and stuck into a pocket in the inside of my blazer.

Five typed out two new papers.

TERMINATE HAZEL FOR IMMEDIATE EXTRACTION.

The first one read. After typing that one, he typed out a new one but replaced Hazels name with Cha-Chas.

I saw what he was doing. Smart.

He threw each of them in a separate capsule before blinking back over to the tubes and finding each of their appropriate spots. Just as he slipped the second capsule in, a voice sounded from behind us.

"You know that's not how we do things here,"

I spun around quickly, raising my hands. The Handler was standing in the doorway, her hands clasped together.

"Where's Gloria?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't know. We couldn't find her anywhere," I lied.

I had thought my lie had worked but straight away, I heard groaning from behind the desk. Right where Gloria was laying, semi-conscious.

The Handlers smile faded and she turned slowly at the noise.

"You're great disappointments to me," she sneered.

Five pushed himself up off the the tubes and looked at The Handler, slight fear evident in his eyes.

"You can't change what's to come," The Handler began. "I truly find it so odd that you can't shed this fantasy. You're first-rate pragmatists. You belong here with us!"

Fives fear disappeared and instead it was replaced with anger.

"I don't belong anywhere, thanks to you," he spat. "You made me a killer!"

"You were always killers. I just pointed you in the right direction,"

The Handler unzipped a zipper on the leg of her dress. She pulled a gun out and pointed it straight at Five and I. Fives eyes widened and he tackled me around the waist. We disappeared and reappeared in the office area, hidden from view.

The Handler stalked around the room, her gun pointed out, ready to shoot anything that moved. When I tried to peek around the corner, her gun fired and pierced me straight in the shoulder.

~

"Is this really how you want the last line of your report to read?" The Handler asked, walking down the hallway slowly.

Five trailed away from me slowly and appeared in front of the woman. I leaned against the wall i was behind, clutching my wounded shoulder.

"When I'm done, I'm just done, I guess," Five snarled.

The Handler glared at the man-child, her gun pointed straight at him.

"You can't keep this up, Five. We both know that even you have a limit," she spat. "I saved you from a lifetime of being alone... You owe me,"