𝐎𝐍𝐄

"God damn it Hoseok!" Mark yelled as he through the glass bottle of wine at the wall, almost hitting Hoseok.

"Can't you do a damn thing right?! I asked you to clean the house! It seems as though you can't even do that!" Hoseok just looked down, trying to hold the tears that were so desperate to spill out.

"What do you have to say for yourself?!" After Hoseok didn't answer, Mark got up from the couch and slapped Hoseok.

"Answer my fucking question.." Mark spoke sternly and deeply. Hoseok held his cheek and looked to the side, desperately trying to avoid eye-contact.

"I'm s-sorry.. I-I forgot..."  Hoseok never looked at Mark, too scared of what might happen.

"Get out of my sight" Mark spoke as he sat back down on the couch.

Hoseok ran upstairs to his room, he quickly got his phone out and called Seokjin.

"Hyung.."

"Is everything okay Hobi? What do Mark do this time?" Seokjin asked, concerned.

"He just hit me, I want to stay with you. I can't stay here any longer" Hoseok said, getting straight to the point.

"Okay, pack your things and leave tonight, that way Mark won't know about you staying with me okay?" Seokjin replied.

"Okay" Hoseok spoke as he started packing his things.

"I'll see you later Hobi, stay safe until then" Seokjin said, lovingly.

"Okay I will, thank you so much Hyung" 

"Of course Hope" Seokjin then hung up the phone.

(A/N: Yes, I know this chapter is short. But I just wanted to put something down because I also want to start on "The Devil's Angel", and work on chapter 12 for "Pervert", which btw, is going to end soon. The final chapters of Pervert are coming soon, then the book of Pervert shall be closed, I'm planning on making a prequel sequel for it though, to reveal some past moments and to show what goes on after. Anyway, I hope you liked the first chapter, have a great day/night)