Chapter 1: First Meeting

*Memory First Meeting*

Manvi's POV

I was heading towards the market in my car. My phone rang and I picked up the call. While answering it, suddenly I heard a sound and pressed the break of my car hardly.

I looked in front and bit my own lower lip. I looked out, I had hit a car.

The person was fixing his car, and by the hit, the bonnet fell on his head thus his face turning black. The car's headlight was also broken. 

He eyed towards me in extreme anger and I passed an innocent look to him

"sorryy" I apologized

He shouted "you"

He ran towards my car, I reversed my car and he followed me in on a bike.

I entered into the no-entry zone, and the policeman stopped him. This was my chance to escape from him. 

I saw someone and smirked mischievously. Aarav after paying the fine to the police officer, he came began to look for me. I walked in front of him in a fake wig and glasses on. 

He assumed me to be a blind old lady, he eyed me,

"son.. please get me an auto" I said

He held me.. "wait.. a minute" 

He stopped the auto and made me sit inside, he said "Drop her.." and paid the rent of it. I was so overwhelmed and proud of myself for fooling him. 

I fakely blessed him "God bless you, my child" 

The auto left, and I threw away the wig and glasses. The auto driver looked at me in a state of shock. 

I glanced behind, he was passing me anger look "hey... you" 

I laughed... 

Aarav sighed "I won't spare you" 

The next day, I went into my college and discussed with friends about the incident that happened yesterday.