Byul knocked and entered wearing a bathrobe, she saw me putting some make up to my hickey. "I'm sorry" she said giggling, and now wearing her undergarments.

I went to her and slightly pulled the string of her bathrobe, "Should I give you one also?" I leaned towards her neck and gave it small kisses. "In here?" before I licked it. She hold my waist and slightly pushed me getting away from me. I really love teasing her, she shows her nose crinkling smile.

"Stop it unnie. We'll be late if you continue that." She said begging me not to tease her. keke

After finishing my light make up, I plugged in the clothes steamer to straighten Byul's jacket and suit. She's now busy drying her blonde hair.

"Yong texted me, she said we should fetch her by 4 so that we can catch the sunset while having dinner." She just answered me, Arasso~. I can feel that she's now nervous.

I wore my Adidas long sleeve top partnered with a Reebok Vector Velour pants and classic black converse. I also get the 'SELL ROMANTIC' cap. Byul wore the clothes that stylist-unnie and I chose for her.

We're now on our way to fetch Yonghee-unnie, and I'm the one driving Byul's car because she's now spacing out beside me.

"Hey" I called her out twice. She looked at me and slightly smiled.

"Don't be nervous, they won't eat you alive, baby" I said reaching for her hand while it's still stop.

"Byul-ah. Are you ready?" Unnie said while fixing her seatbelt teasing Byul whose quiet beside me.

"Unnie, don't scare her." I said it's not helping Byul.

The ride is smooth and these two is teasing each other, it took us an hour to arrive. Before going out of the car.

"Yah! Byul-ah are you nervous? This is the first time, huh." Starting to tease her again.

"Yong~" Byul said looking at me whining because unnie is starting to tease her again. I just chuckled at her and went out to stretch.

Byul went to get the gifts that she bought and we help her carry it, because it's really a lot and quite heavy.

"Why did you bring too much??" Yonghee said complaining she's carrying the tea set and health supplements. Byul just chuckled and said thanks.

Dad opened the front door, and Byul atutomatically bowed at him and he just gave a nod helping us carry the gifts and went inside.

"Is he mad?" Byul asked nervously looking at me.

"Aniyo~" I hold her hand to ease her nervousness. I'm nervous too, babe.

We went inside and Dad said that the rooftop is now set, and go directly there. We went upstairs and saw mom, eyeing Byul and back to our interwined hands. I said my Hello~ and smiled a little, we still didn't talk since the day that I went out to her. I think she's still disappointed at me.

Byul bowed down before sitting next to me, in our front is Mom and Yonghee, and Dad is sitting at the end of the table.

"Omma, Appa. This is my long time girlfriend, Byul." I started before this gets awkward.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Moon Byul Yi" Byul said bowing down formally. Aist she will hurt her back now.

"We know." Mom said full of sarcasm, I just looked at her and slightly squeezed Byul's hand.

"What should I call you? Adul (son) or Attul (daughter)?" Dad asked that made Yonghee laugh.

"Appa,what are you saying?" Yonghee said back