xxxv.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

FRIDAY.
// 8:00 AM

━━TWO DAYS HAVE PASSED AND BAKUGOU couldn't get any less awkward.

It was always around you.

Never to anyone but to you.

The boys even tried to encourage him to confess since he already got a half approval from your cousin.

At first, the image of you both dating was something strange of Bakugou to picture.

But time flew by and he'd find himself unconciously thinking about the idea more often.

Although everytime he'd try to confess, failure always seemed to meet him.

. . .

"You can do it bro!"

"You got this!!"
"We believe in you!"

"Shut up, you squealing pigs." Bakugou grunts.

(A/N: Omfg Miya?;0)

They entered the classroom where they found you on your seat, playing mobile games like you often do since it's your hobby.

He walks stiffly to his seat and sat down while his companions continued to guard and watch their buddy silently.

'L/N means a damn whole lot to me, I better fucking show how much she means to me.' Bakugou internally thinks, trying to motivate himself.

"Morning Bakugou!" You happily greeted him.

Catching him off guard, he began to be nervous again and his mind subconciously functioned on it's own before he could manage to think.

"Go die."

'What the fuck is wrong with me..'

. . .

Anyways, today is the day UA students move into their dorms.

Bakugou and some others were already there.

His eyes would occassionally wander around but in reality, he'd actually steal glances at the entrance if you've already entered.

Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero were present already as well.

"Eiyo Mr. Candidate!" Kaminari laughs.

"Guess who got approved~" Kirishima starts to happily dance.