ix.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

SUNDAY.
// 10 PM

━━━AFTER WALKING YOU HOME, THE BLONDE hot headed boy continued his way back home.

Once he went back, he immediately recieved a message from you to which somehow led to a conversation.

Soon dinner came and he unknowingly finished dinner rather quickly.

This made his parents confused but they shrugged it off thinking it may have just been for school work.

Of course that was until he pulled his phone out to text you.

And unsuprisingly, you took 10 minutes to respond since you probably had just dinner.

But when he did got the message, boy was he grinning mentally wide.

Now, laying on a bed wide awake despite having school tomorrow is Bakugou Katsuki.

And he hated you for it.

He hated you for you were the reason he couldn't sleep.

Because as soon as he closes his eyes would his thoughts make him remember you.

Your shitty hair, dumbass of a smile, fucking eyes, and you yourself in person.

All of that made his heart drum annoyingly loud but it gave him a nice and warm feeling.

Not that he had noticed though.

Groaning, he flipped his body to the other side of the bed.

That was when he just remembered the gift he needed to give you.

Sweating profusely, he had no idea what to give you.

Especially whe this would be the first give he'd ever give to a girl his age- or even to anyone in fact.

That was when the perfect idea shone like a light bulb in his brain.

Grinnig wickedly, he thought to himself. 'I'm such a smartass.'

. . .

Soon then he arrived at school rather late than usual, but he was still a tad bit early though.

Seeing Bakugou, you immediately skipped towards him.

"Morning~!!"

"Done with your shitty errands, errand-girl?"

"Yup! There were only a few so it was rather quick." You showed an 'ok' sign.

"Ok well yeah whatever."

"Ah, by the way, did you bring our work?" You grinned.

"Duh." Bakugo used an obvious tone.

"Nice~!!" You exclaimed, giving him a thumbs up.

Sitting down to continue the conversation that you pushed up, there were some who noticed the newfound aura Bakugou radiates.