xiii.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

TUESDAY.
// 8:00 AM

━━AS BAKUGOU CONVERSED WITH YOU, he excused for a bit, saying that he needed to go to the restroom.

After he used the restroom, his eyes laid on two boys.

One looked like from General Heroes Class who he saw yesterday when he helped you do errands.

The other seemed as if it was a close friend of his.

Clenching his fists underneath his pockets, Bakugou stomped towards them grumpily.

"OI."

The two flinched before turning around only to see an angry Bakugou.

Their breath hitched in nervousness and in fear as they saw the Class 1-A student, more specifically the one having anger issues and who topped first.

They gulped before their body started to tremble.

"Y-yes Bakugou-san?"

"Don't go around with your sorry ass telling L/N what to do. And if I ever fucking see her doing shit for you again, I'll kick your stupid face to hell." He grunted, glaring at them.

The two nodded frantically, feeling their souls almost leave their body.

What they still couldn't believe was the fact that a person like Bakugo would look out for you.

"Now, who other scumbags orders L/N to do shit for them?"

. . .

After the interrogation, Bakugou made sure that you wouldn't be too tired entering class from now on.

He felt overly protective of you but he just couldn't help it.

As homeroom began, Aizawa soon then began to talk.

"Today, I want you to do something..." He declares in his usual gruffy voice.

Everyone went gloomy and serious for a second, anticipating to what he would say.

Would it be another surprise test? A special quiz perhaps?

At least that was what filled the students' thoughts.

"You have to elect your Class President.." Aizawa says in a blunt yet deep tone.

You widened your eyes in excitement.

"Ooh! Something school-like!"

But the thrill of an ordinary activity hyped Class 1-A.

"I want to be Class Rep!"
"Can I be President?"
"CHOOSE ME, DAMN IT."
"I always wondered what it would be like!"
"I volunteer!"

Your classmate's voice were as loud and as lively as ever.

You never imagined yourself leading the class so you stayed put and giggled to the chain of events occuring in your eyes.

That was when Iida rose up, using a loud voice as well, except that it had taken other's into shame.

"Silence! If everyone wishes to be Class Rep then I suggest a nomination! Most counted votes would be the President!!"