vii.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

SATURDAY.
// 9 PM

━━━AFTER THE SO CALLED DATE, Bakugou walked you home.

You wanted to text him but you knew he isn't as sociable to talk to, but still, you were determined.

So you'd have to wait a bit more.

Either way, you and Bakugou had gotten even closer.

Closer to the point where he had mentioned how he liked spicy foods.

That was the main reason why he didn't want to enter the pastry shop, but of course, it seemed as if he'd have to make an exception for you.

You plopped yourself on your bed as the only illumination was the lamp on your bedside table.

Tucked underneath the blanket, you stared at the cieling from right above you.

Frowning, you couldn't help but feel guilty.

Bakugou had adjusted a lot for you.

Although you have already expressed your gratitude to him countless of times, you still felt as if it wasn't enough.

You nudged him to stall time at the garden, pleaded him to enter the pastry shop and he willingly resuced you that time.

It was all about you, and because of that you felt selfish.

Groaning, you turned to the side of the bed, thinking of ways to actually make him enjoy.

That was when an idea popped up that made you grin.

You quickly grabbed your phone that was resting on the top of your bedside table, turning it on.

Opening your messages, you sent a text to the hot-headed porcupine hoping that he's still awake.

. . .

Usually, the explosive blondie would have already been asleep amidst the time.

However, his thoughts wouldn't shut down.

It would keep flashing back to you or the time the both of you had spent together.

Grunting, he scowled in a much furious way before sitting up and ruffling his hair.

"DAMN ITTTTT!!!" Bakugou exclaimed, frustratingly.

"OI KEEP IT DOWN IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT." His mom shouted from the distance.

Grunting, he cursed under his breath before throwing endless lines of profanities.

That was until his phone lit up, letting him now there was a notification.

He cursed under his breath before angrily picking it up.

"WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD- Oh, it's Doll Face."

"I SAID SHUT IT!"

"FUCK OFF OLD HAG!"

Somehow, seeing your text had calmed him down but thrilled him at the same time as well.

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

L/N
R u still awake?
Sry in advanced if I woke u up
but I want to repay u for
everything:DD

BAKUGOU
Weird shit.

Y/N
Bakugou!!:00
Ur awake

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

The boy clicked his tongue, smirking by your gesture.

He chuckled. "Even her damn emoticons are cute." He murmured to himself.

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

BAKUGOU
Speak up twerp.
What do u want

Y/N
R u available tomorrow?
I want to go somewhere
👉👈

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

As if an arrow from Cupid had hit his heart, he looked at the text, surprised.

Out of the hundreds of people you have met and befriended in your life, he was given this oh so great oppurtunity.

He cleared his throat, leaning his back towards the bed's head.

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

BAKUGOU
Tch.
Fine, whatever
BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I
ACTUALLY WANT TO GO DIPSHIT

Y/N
Tysm!!
U free at 11?
I wanna have lunch with u

BAKUGOU
Sure

Y/N
I'm so excited!!
>:D
See u tomorrow Bakugou~!
Sweet dreams

BAKUGOU
Hah, idc fck u.

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

With that, Bakugou had tried his best to prevent a smile from showing despite being alone.

He just couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Sure you both had already went to the pastry shop and to the park but both were out of coincidence.

You guys went to the shop because it was a treat for yourself since he didn't like sweets.

Then you two had only visited the park coincidetially because the both of you had passed by it during the walk.

Bakugou finally stopped staring at your messages along with mumbling how your emoticons were overly adorable for some odd reason.

He then turned his device off, placing it down on his bedside table and tried to fall asleep as he uncontrobally imagined scenarios in his head with you.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·