xxiv.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

FRIDAY.
// 4:20 PM

━━━"WHY DON'T ALL OF CLASS-A SHOP TOGETHER?" Hagakure asks everyone.

Since all of the class are able to join the training camp, a lot were dicussing about the things they need but lack.

Especially when it was a week of camping, away from home.

A lot agreed except some like Todoroki since... well, being who he always is.

You also agreed. "That's a great idea!! Bakugou, you should join!"

"No."

"Aw~ Now I don't have a shopping partner.. Oh wait-" You pouted before turning to Kirishima. "Hey Kiri let's-"

"HELL NO. I'M JOINING, FUCK OFF." Bakugou shot up.

Kirishima snickered along with the rest of the Bakusquad while you only cheered

. . .

Finally, everyone were at the center of the mall.

"Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!!" Mina exclaimed, pumping her fist up in the air.

Everyone shared what they need to buy, and apparantely, you all had different shopping lists.

"Since we're all looking for different things, let's go off on our own and meet up later at three." Kirishima suggested.

You all agreed and immediately tagged along with the Bakusquad.

You walked beside Bakugou who was wearing a military-styled jacket, a white shirt underneath paired along with black pants and red shoes.

While the rest were behind you both, secretly taking pictures.

"So Bakugou what are you going to buy?" You asked, putting your hands behind you.