The beeping of her phone was what had her pulling back. She grabbed it from beside her and silenced the alarm, "Sorry, baby, I gotta go."

"I know, you have therapy," Lexa smiled as Clarke scooted off her lap so Lexa could stand. Clarke took Lexa's hand when she offered it and let Lexa help her to her feet, "Can I walk you there?"

"I thought you had practice," Clarke racked her brain trying to remember Lexa's schedule.

"I do," Lexa linked their fingers together and brought her hand to her lips for a kiss. Clarke could feel the underlying tension in the way Lexa held her shoulders.

"Are you looking forward to getting back on the field?" She knew their trip there the other day helped a little, but it was only the two of them in the empty stadium which made it easier.

"Yes and no," Lexa admitted shyly, "I mean I look forward to it, yes, but at the same time, I dunno if I'll be able to handle it." She shrugged and couldn't quite meet Clarke's eyes.

"Well, you won't know until you try, babe," Clarke replied gently. She felt like a hypocrite because she was giving advice that she wasn't sure she could follow herself, "I'll be there Saturday..." Clarke took a deep breath, "To cheer you on."

"I know you will be," Lexa ran a hand over her face, "Thank you, love," Lexa's smile slowly came back, "So can I walk you there?"

She noticed Lexa was changing the subject and let her. Besides, if they didn't move, they both were going to be late.

"I would love that," Clarke bent down to grab the towel and tossed it over her shoulder. She glanced down the beach at her house, her grin slipping from her face. She loved that house, but knew she wouldn't ever be able to go back.

It was tainted.

Lexa followed her gaze, "You should talk to your mom."

"I will," Clarke tore her gaze away and led Lexa off the beach.

"She will understand," Lexa squeezed her hand, "You know she will."

"I know you're right," Clarke nodded and took a deep breath, "I just feel bad," She knew the only decision was to sell it, but knew it would be a hassle for her mom.

"Don't invalidate your feelings, love," Lexa said firmly which sounded like something her therapist would tell her. She couldn't help the smile that graced her lips.

"I see you've been listening in your own sessions," Clarke teased, feeling a little lighter that Lexa was so supportive.

"Of course, I have," Lexa stopped them when they reached the building, "I'll do whatever it takes for us to both move forward." Lexa hugged her tightly.

"I love you," Clarke leaned up to kiss her again, savoring Lexa's taste.

"I love you too," Lexa kissed her again, "I can't meet you after, but Raven should be along to pick you up."

"Sounds good," Clarke pulled back and shooed her away, "Get going to practice, Lex." She smiled for her.

"Yes, ma'am," Lexa grinned, "See you tonight."

"That you will, Commander," Clarke winked and enjoyed Lexa's groan as she turned on her heel and towards the door. She heard Lexa call after her.

"Tease."

She looked over her shoulder and licked her lips, knowing it drove Lexa crazy, but Lexa apparently was ready because she stood there with her shirt pulled up flexing her abs and biting her bottom lip. Lexa knew her that well.