Chapter 7

They found themselves kissing more, a lot more over the next few weeks. They would spend their mornings heavily making out with each other before one of them had to go.

They'd talk about finals and how studying was going and sometimes when they had time and weren't kissing, they'd help each other study. It usually would end up with them making out again though.

Whenever they'd hang out and managed to be alone, they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. They hadn't talked about what they were doing exactly and Lexa didn't want to stop it and afraid if she mentioned it, it would end.  So she never brought it up and Clarke didn't either.

The talk about more hadn't come up and Lexa didn't know how to bring it up. Lexa couldn't deny she wanted more, but wasn't sure if she was ready for that step even though her body was saying otherwise.

She was scared that sex would change things between them. Lexa liked what they were doing now, but couldn't help fantasizing what it would be like to finally share every part of herself with Clarke, the woman who was always on her mind.

Lexa hadn't done this in a long time, and the frustration was starting to get to her.

It was starting to get to Clarke as well because she would groan heavily before pulling away from the kiss, like she did now. Neither one of them would initiate going farther. It had been weeks sex between the two of them and it was great, but Lexa wanted to try more.

Clarke was currently half naked sitting on top of her and grinding against Lexa's bulge. Lexa was clad only in her boxers and sports bra. Lexa was scared to make a move, but didn't want to hold back anymore. She decided to take the next step for the both of them.

Screw the consequences.

"Are you on the pill?" Lexa asked. Clarke was staring down at her, eyes clouded in lust. Lexa jerked her hips up making Clarke moan loudly.

"Yes," Clarke whispered. "I've been taking it regularly."

"Do you... I mean... we could..." Lexa's face was bright red. She was slowly losing control. She knew that in a couple weeks, football practice would start up again, and Lexa took it very seriously. Lexa normally didn't have time for a relationship, but with the way Clarke was looking at her right now, Lexa knew she would make time somehow.

Clarke was worth the extra effort.

For a brief moment, Lexa let herself belief this was a relationship before crashing back to earth and realized that this wasn't a relationship at all. They were fuck buddies who were friends, nothing more even though deep down, Lexa knew it was more than for her. Lexa couldn't say the same about Clarke.

"I want to," Clarke said. "if that's what you're talking about."

"It is." Lexa squeaked. Clarke smiled softly before taking her own bra off.

Lexa moaned leaning up and wrapping her lips around Clarke's nipple and massaging the other one. Clarke's head was thrown back in pleasure before she started tugging on Lexa's boxers.

Letting go of Clarke's nipple, Lexa reached down and kicked her boxers off.  Lexa quickly discarded her own bra before flipping them over. Lexa was hovering over her, holding her weight off of Clarke. Clarke licked her lips and started squirming, wanting their bodies flush together. At least that's what Lexa assumed because it's what she wanted.

"Are you sure you want to?" Lexa murmured between deep languid kisses. Clarke nodded making Lexa smile wide.

"Okay," Lexa said happily. She pulled Clarke's underwear off and placed sweet kisses along her collarbone, chest and neck.