3

Eden.

Mr. Styles seemed nice, and not in a creepy way like that other man was there. I was worried about what was to come, living here in his giant home. I knew his intentions, and quite frankly I was terrified. Not that he would abuse the terms of our agreement, but of intimacy. I have never been with a man, let alone kissed one.

I had a feeling Mr. Styles was going to be a man of many firsts for me.

His assistant brought me back to his house, along with my small bag of belongings. I had come to find that her name was Madison, and she wasn't very fond of me.

"You do realize he's just using you, right?" she said to me in the car.

I shrugged, "I don't really care. It's none of my business."

"Because he's paying you," she scoffed. "You're basically a prostitute."

"I need the money," I tried to argue, but she just rolled her eyes at me for what seemed like the millionth time.

After that she showed me to my room and then left. As I walked in I was already absolutely amazed. Although just a guest room, it was beautiful and very carefully decorated. The silver wire-framed bed was adorned with a white duvet, and I could only imagine sleeping in that bed would feel like sleeping on a cloud. Next to the bed were black night tables, and across the room was a matching dresser.

The room was also equipped with my own bathroom and walk in closet, but I wasn't going to have much need for it since I had only come with a small bag of clothes.

I explored around the house a bit, but only in the common areas. I was curious about everything behind closed doors, but I didn't want to snoop around Mr. Styles home.

I quickly became bored, running out of things to explore. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and went through all of the pantries, finding them both completely stocked with everything I'd need to make chicken alfredo. I wasn't sure what Mr. Styles liked but at least it's the thought that counts.

Dinner was almost done when I heard the front door slam closed. I was a little anxious, honestly, but I had made the deal and I wasn't going to back out now.

"It smells amazing in here," Mr. Styles deep voice echoed as he stepped into the large kitchen.

"Thank you," I smiled shyly. "I hope you like chicken alfredo."

"Love it, my mum makes it the best," he says as he takes a seat at the island. He watches me carefully as I set a plate in front of him. "I was going to take you out to dinner tonight."

"I'm so sorry, Sir, I-"

"-It's fine, Eden, it looks delicious. I've never had a girl other than my mum cook for me before," he smirks at my nervousness. He picks up his fork and stabs it into a noodle, bringing it up to his soft pink lips. He moans softly in content, closing his eyes momentarily as he chews. "Don't tell my mum, but this may be better than her recipe."

"I doubt that," I blush, looking away from his gaze.

"You blush a lot," he observes, "it's cute."

"I'm sorry," I apologize for some reason. He makes me so nervous. I feel my heart beating in my throat. The way his eyes linger on me make me want to run and hide away forever. He's so gorgeous, why would he want a plain girl like me?

"Why are you sorry? I'm complementing you, you're beautiful."

I ignored his comment, solely because I didn't know how to reply without blushing or saying sorry again. I sit down across from him at the island and quietly eat my food. We were both awkwardly silent, not knowing what to say to each other.

"Can I ask you something?" I finally spoke, breaking the uncomfortable silence. He nodded. "Why me?"

He looked at me with a confused expression, "I'm not sure what you mean."

"I mean, why did you let me into your home? You don't know me, you didn't have to do that for me."

"You remind me of someone, someone I used to know. You're very similar in many ways," he spoke softly, his tough façade pausing for a moment as he became nostalgic. He recomposed himself quickly, "I felt bad for you. I wanted to give you a job, but I couldn't just throw you into a video and scar you for life."

"How would it scar me?"

"Your first time is going to hurt like a bitch, do you think any of those men will care about how you feel when taking your innocence?"

"And you are?" I rebutted, timidly folding my arms over my chest. I shouldn't talk back. Whenever I talked back to mother she smacked me and sent me to my room. Who knows what Mr. Styles would do to me if I ever pushed him over the edge.

"I am anything but nice, Eden, but I'm not a sex-crazed pig for a living. I grew up around two girls, don't you think I know how women think? I would never physically hurt you on purpose."

Oh god, I offended him. He's angry.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry," he frowns. He gets up from his seat and puts his plate in the sink. I follow after him, doing the same thing. He leans against the counter and studies my face before speaking again. "I don't want you to be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I'm not afraid," I lie, looking away from his eyes.

"You are, I can tell. I'm not going to do anything you aren't willing to do. You can trust me."

"I can learn," I breathe, my heart thumping even harder as his body comes closer to mine.

"Good, baby, cause I want you so bad," he growls, crashing his lips on to mine.