12

"I just need you to stay long enough to take some pictures for me, then I'll have Madison drive you back," Harry explained with a straight expression on his face as we walked through the halls to his office.

"What kind of pictures?" I replied in confusion, clueless as to what he meant by 'pictures.'

We reached the tall black double doors leading into his office and he led me inside with a hand on the small of my lower back. There was a black leather couch in the corner where he told me to sit. Walking behind his desk he reached for something out of sight. He then returned with a black bag in his hand, holding it out to me with a smirk on his face.

"Put this on."

I peered inside the bag skeptically, afraid of what I was about to see. Judging by the cocky expression on Harry's face I knew exactly what awaited me. Wrapped up in the pink tissue paper appeared to be a white lace lingerie set. It was beautiful, honestly. However I was nervous to be that bare in front of him, and for whatever pictures he was planning to take.

"Why white?" I asked. The question was irrelevant but for some odd reason I wanted to know his reasoning behind the color he chose for me.

"White correlates to innocence, my angel," he smiled, grabbing my chin in his enormous palm and placing a quick kiss to my lips. "Now put it on, we have pictures to take."

"For what?" I questioned. He knew I wasn't nearly ready for anything like this, and it wasn't like him to pressure me into things that made me uncomfortable.

"For your portfolio," he explained. "I need some pictures of you in order to show the world how beautiful you are."

"Harry, I'm not ready to be in the eye of the public yet-"

"Angel, you won't," he cooed. "I just want to have them for when the time is right."

"Okay," I finally agreed with a sigh. "Where can I change?"

"Right here?" he replied, seeming appalled that I had even asked him such a stupid question. "Baby, I've seen every inch of you. There's no need to be shy now."

I nodded, beginning to undress myself starting with my shirt. Then followed my shoes, my pants, and lastly my underwear. He watched me the entire time, and although I felt shy around him I also felt almost sexy under his stare. I slipped on the lingerie, then looked up at him to signal that I was done.

"Gorgeous," he said as he looked my body up and down, causing my cheeks to redden. "Now pose on the couch, try to look sexy."

He went back to his desk and pulled a large canon camera from the drawer. I didn't know how to 'look sexy' so I kind of just sat on the couch and looked into the camera lens blankly.

"Baby, I said sexy, not dead."

"I don't know what you want me to do. You know I've never done anything like this before."

"Just pretend like I'm not here. Act natural, pose however your body tells you to. It isn't hard, just let go of your insecurities."

I nodded and let out a deep breath as I lay on my back, letting my hair fan out to the side, falling down to the floor. One leg lay flat while the other bent up to my chest, my arms pushing my chest together to look fuller.

"Fucking gorgeous," he grunted, snapping the picture. The next pose was me on my knees, heels touching my bottom. One arm hugged my bust while the other was held to my mouth, playfully biting a finger. I didn't know where my sudden burst of confidence had come from but it was definitely working in my favor. Harry was gaping at me with wide eyes, surprised I was doing so well.

After a few more poses and pictures he told me we could finish up. He set the camera back on his desk and walked back over to me, sitting next to me on the leather couch.

"My dicks so hard from looking at you," he groaned. "That was so fucking sexy. How'd you do that?"

"I'm not sure," I shrugged, cheeks still hot from his prior statement.

"Fuck, I'm so horny."

"Can I... Can I touch you?" I asked timidly. He looked surprised that I had asked, since usually he did all the touching, but for once I wanted to return the favor.

"Do you really want to?"

"Yes," I nodded, sure of myself. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees, only boxers covering the huge bulge in his pants.

"Go 'head, baby."

Sitting beside him, still only in the white lingerie he told me to put on, I leaned over and gripped the waistband of his boxers in my nimble fingers. I pulled them down slowly, nervous to see him completely bare. His length sprung out and lay against his stomach, intimidating me with its impressive length.

I grabbed the base, feeling the skin in my hand as I moved it up and down. He moaned lowly, closing his eyes in pleasure as I tightened my grip on him.

"Spit in your hand, then keep going," he coached. I did as he said, reducing the friction between my hand and his length as I rubbed him up and down. "Good, baby, go faster."

His hand reached up and unclipped the white bra, letting it fall down my arms. He grabbed my breast in his hand, flicking my nipple with his thumb.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," he groaned. With a few more flicks of my hand he let out a long moan, then covered my hand in white streams of his come. "That wasn't bad, babe. You're a natural," he laughed.

We cleaned ourselves up and got redressed just in time for a knock to sound at the door.

"Come in," he said sternly, his bossy persona returning. Madison walked in, head held high in the air as she avoided my gaze.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles."

"Good morning, Madison. I'm assuming you're here to take Eden home?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Good, she's all ready to go. Take her out for breakfast while you're at it and then keep her company for awhile. She needs some... what do you call it? 'Girl time?'" he said with finger quotes, causing me to laugh.

"Of course, Mr. Styles," she complied, however I smiled knowing the pain Madison felt inside for being forced to hangout with me. This should be fun.

***

hey leave me tons of votes and comments and stuff !! (maybe ill even update faster ;-) )

oh and add me on snapchat ???? I wanna talk to you !!! kaylaaa109