9

a/n - k so there's smut in this. sorry if you hate it. I suck.

Somehow, I ended up in Harry's bed. Naked. With his head between my legs.

But I wasn't complaining.

He drove so fast on the way home from the restaurant that my hands tightly clutched the end of my dress with worry. He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed gently, looking over at me with a smirk. It was a gesture I found sexy yet oddly endearing. I loved when he had his hands on me, he made me feel alive.

Luckily, we made it back to the house in one piece. When I got out of the car he surprised me by throwing me over his shoulder and cheekily smacking my bum, which I then responded with a loud shriek. He chuckled quietly, hand still on my bum as he carried me all the way up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He threw me off of his shoulder and down onto the bed, crawling on top of me to plant a quick, rough kiss to my lips.

There's a lot I could say about his lips. One thing being that for the skin of his lips being so rough, they sure did soften my heart. The other was that he definitely knew how to use them.

We didn't do a lot of talking (with words, at least). Our form of communication consisted of fervent kisses and rummaging hands. He was so sensual in every way, especially with the way he talked ever so slowly with his deep, masculine voice.

My dress was pulled up past my hips, revealing the black lacy underwear I had put on earlier in the day. It made me feel sexy; he made me feel sexy.

As he kissed me quick with haste, his hand felt up my inner thigh until he reached the band of my underwear. He pushed them aside, shocking me when he pushed a finger into my entrance without warning. I screamed out in surprise, and maybe a bit of pleasure. It wasn't painful, rather a slightly uncomfortable feeling I had never experienced.

"Is this okay?" he asked, his lips only returning to mine once I responded with a quick nod. It was more than okay. "Naughty girl," he chuckled, placing one more kiss to my lips before traveling down my body.

He curled his fingers around the band of my underwear, pulling them ever so slowly down my legs as our eyes remained glued to each other's. I couldn't decide if he was moving at such a torturingly slow pace so I would beg for him to go faster, or if it was because he wasn't sure if I was ready for this or not.

Honestly, I wasn't even sure if I was ready for this. I wasn't going to back out now, my panties were already thrown carelessly on his bedroom floor somewhere.

He crawled between my legs and threw them over his shoulders, wrapping his arms around my thighs to hold me in place. My heart was beating so fast. What if after all this he realized he didn't want me? That I wasn't good enough for him?

I gasped quickly, hips bucking off the bed as he licked a quick stripe up my center. I heard him chuckle before diving his head back down between my legs. He used his muscular arms to hold me down on the bed as I moaned uncontrollably. The sensation from his tongue on my private region was enough to give me chills.

"You like this, baby?" he rasped out, voice thick with lust. I couldn't do anything but moan, so he interpreted it as a plea to continue (which wasn't actually a wrong assumption).

He pushed his middle finger into my entrance, rings ice cold as they connected with the skin of my inner thighs. He pumped his digits in and out as his tongue swirled around my sensitive core.

With one hand clutching his black, satin sheets and the other entangled with his soft curls, I screamed out in pleasure. It was so much all at once, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Come for me," he said, completely setting me off. By the way he said it in his deep, slow voice as he looked into my eyes with his darkened with desire, I knew I was done for. My legs shook beneath his arms as I shrieked into the dark room, my eyes screwing shut as both my hands wound into his hair.

"Babe, I'm gonna need you to let go of my hair," he said with a laugh. I jumped at the sound of his voice, having momentarily forgotten he was there. I was lost in the waves of pleasure that had overcome me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I blushed, untangling my body from his and crawling under his covers to hide my naked body.

"Don't be, that was so fucking hot," he grinned, undressing before crawling into the bed next to me. "Did you like that?"

"That was. . . amazing," I admitted. He smiled at me softly, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek before wrapping an arm around my waist. "Did you, uh, want me to reciprocate?" I asked, although I was completely unsure how to please him.

"No, thanks. I'm exhausted now, we'll save that for another time."

We didn't speak after that. He fell asleep with my body tucked under his arm as my head lay on his chest. Soft snores escaped from his lips as I twirled his ringlets through my fingers. I couldn't resist.

I couldn't sleep for awhile. I was up for half the night thinking of how I could've possibly ended up here so soon. It was only a few weeks ago I had ran away from my mother, showed up in Harry's office and moved into his house. I was thankful for him.

Although the arrangement we had was an unusual one, I felt comfortable with him. He was kind and funny, handsome and caring.

The one thought keeping me up, though, was that this was all we would ever be. We would give each other sexual favors, and he would be done with me. Was I really meant for this? To be used by a man for his own pleasure? Or was this exactly where I was supposed to be?

I guess only time could tell.

a/n I feel so awkward using the terms "core" and "center" but she's so innocent and doesn't know what a clít is and she doesn't really cuss so she doesn't say pússy so just bear with the awkwardness for now lol

oh ya and if u want follow me on tumblr // byekayla